Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@LightningBolt
Did anyone ever harass you over your sonic opinions?

That probably happens to everybody.

I’ve taken heat for liking any Sonic game/character/cartoon/comic/ect. (I’ve even been accused of hating characters i like, just because I make comical fanart of them on DA.)  
Heck, I’ve taken heat just for liking the Sonic series at all. In some gamer corners of the internet that automatically makes you a “Furry manchild.” I remember a brony on this very site kept pestering me for liking Sonic for a few years. (Something very ironic about a brony shaming people for liking a video game.)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SaturnCarArtz  
It could be better, but has some nice things about it, and potential. Even the AVGN admitted gamers held it to too high a standard, just because it’s “Sonic.”

@LightningBolt  
Yeah, I love that when they’re basically implying you should like something else instead, or assume you don’t like anything else, as well.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@SaturnCarArtz  
The hate for it is overblown, it’s hardly “worst game ever” territory. Not even close to the likes of Superman 64, Bubsy or E.T.  
Forming your own opinion on something is better than just going with what others feel.

This^^^
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
Hmmm  
So what if I said that Sonic Forces was actually pretty decent.  
The story and game could be longer and perhaps a lil’ more detailed ^ ^
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@SaturnCarArtz  
I’m mixed on Forces, I don’t hate it or anything, and honestly I probably should, but the character creation is fun and the fact that they bothered to add an bonus Shadow mode made me happy.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@SaturnCarArtz  
I think it’s just mediocre. The character creation was fun, but the story was bland trash, and the gameplay felt half-baked. The music was also a mixed-bag, which is a rare sin for a Sonic game.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SaturnCarArtz  
I think I probably enjoyed “Forces” then most here did, but I admit it has some flaws, and isn’t polished.  
I did like some things, like the Death Egg returning and such.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
Sonic 2006 has two fire princesses: Princess Blaze from Sonic Rush and Princess Elise from mean Girls. Also the plot to the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic series premiere is similar to Sonic Rush. I played some of Sonic Rush, but I never got around to owning Sonic Rush Adventure. That, and my Nintendo DS stopped working three years ago and I first bought it in 2007.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@ShadowBolt Platinum  
I actually kinda prefered “Sonic Rush Adventure” over the original Sonic Rush. Though, I’m not sure I see the similarity to FIM, aside from maybe Blaze getting over her social anxiety, and making friends.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide