Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Is not drunk as a skunk
@Angrybrony
I kinda disagree, as the game did bring closure to Shadow's angst/storyline, and after that he became less brooding, (which everybody used to make fun of) and probably a better character.

The game had some good concepts, like the alternative good/evil/neutral mission story paths.
Truthfully, I liked the Shadow game, I just feel it wasn't finished being made in some ways.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Princess of Buk
Just give us Adventure 3 for Sonic's 30th and let us play Sonic Shadow and Silver, along with a bunch of other characters like Tails and Knuckles.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Is not drunk as a skunk
@Mikey
Wouldn't that just be Sonic'06 then?

I kinda fear if they try to make a SA3 game it "just won't be the same as the first two," and would just further anger fans.
Seems they can't really get away from the modern gameplay style/physics that fans are divided on, but I admit I do kinda miss the floatier jumps from the SA games, and how those games worked.

Granted, some gamers don't like the SA physics either.

@LightningBolt
I dunno, he was the only serious character in Sonic Boom, besides Metal, and Lyric. So at least, Shadz had some respect.
Penguin Dragneel
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The SJW Saga: Vic Mignogna + AnimeGate (SFW)
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

You Were Staring...
@Cyborg_pony
For me, they need to upgrade the textures, have the game run at a locked 60fps, reduce the medal requirements, and lower the difficulty for getting S ranks (or at least add a worthwhile reward for getting them all).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~