Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Shepherd  
I think Gamma’s levels were too short in comparison honestly, and SA2 didn’t have the annoying time limit.

Sometimes, I feel like the few that actually liked the Tails/Eggman mech stages.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Since we are close to Halloween, I witnessed something in Twitter that may disturbe you all.

Behold, the Sally Acorn sex doll:

full

And the disturbing part about this?

Its made of real human bones  
full
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
All I see here is “look at this thing I don’t like, i’m gonna spread false information about it to make it look worse than it is and try to make everyone agree with me, also things I don’t like are bad I guess”.

I mean it’s not to everyone’s taste (not mine either) but I don’t see any reason to showcase it here in such a negative way.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@LightningBolt  
He apparently didn’t know, judging by this comment. That’s not backpedalling, that’s harmless “ignorance.”  
Ok, I read the comments, and apparently, this bones are actually made of wood, or some kind of clay, according to some user that claims to be the creator of this.

Doesn’t mean he was internationally misleading us.

@NitroFury  
Are you refering to the “Classic Sonic & Modern Sonic” thing?

I’m fine with multiple canons, but I prefered how they both used to be the same past/present canon.  
Now that Sega mandates they have to be “separate,” now that means “Classic” era characters like Nack/Fang, Bean, Bark, Mighty, Ray, (and possibly ones like Sally) aren’t allowed in “modern Sonic” games or comics, and this is apparently why those characters aren’t allowed in the new IDW comics.

Which is a shame, because it seems like a waste of good characters, and they were great in the Archie series. (Which allowed any classic or modern characters.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide