Sonic Discussion

user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@[Ω]

Alongside Rouge, he’s an antihero, like all of GTA’s protagonists

Imagine he’s a professionally trained career criminal with stealthy personality, working for government agent and fighting against a fat-but-genius drug baron named Robotnik. Rouge in the other hand, is a full-time nightclub socialite and part-time street hoodlum with expert hacking and driving skills

A bit too far and mature, but perfect in GTA standards - having both “good and bad” in one
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Wow, Sonic Twitter is really hypocrite to critize the Nintendo fanbase.

Sonic fans thinks they are “better” than the Nintendo fans because “they have the rights to complain about their games”.

Like…. Dude, it doesnt matter, you are still an equally annoying and petty hardcore fan than like those crazy nintendo fanboys. You literally got mad at the last Sega Expo because they didnt deliever a Sonic game, even when they didnt confirmed anything.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
Don’t let the fandumb side of the fandom get to you.

BTW got to the part of the IDW series where Whisper the wolf is introduced. She seems cool. (Silver seems fond of her. lol)
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
So apparently this next week is coming out in 2022 the same year as the Mario movie.  
we’re going to have a repeat of what happened with detective Pikachu ain’t we
Beau Skunky
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
What do you mean?

@RhodieNite  
@Scrabbleman  
Agreed, I kinda miss them. most recent game they’ve been in is “Sonic Forces: Speed Battle” Mobile version.

I kinda wish Sega would stop giving their portable games the same name as their console ones, as it’s confusing sometimes. The Mobile version of Sonic Forces has nothing to do with the console game it’s named after, and is more like “Sonic Dash 3.”  
(They’ve done that sense the Game Gear days, and the GG versions of Sonic 1&2 are so different, they might as well be called different games.)
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
People pinning them together like them against each other.  
Although most likely people will be more on sonic’s side this time as paramount has proven themselves while illumination has not. Technically speaking neither did legendary before Pokemon got released
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide