Sonic Discussion

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
I suspect the weird body proportions were intended to make life easier for the toy companies. I mean, the big feet and long arms are ideal for a stable toy model.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TheHappySpaceman  
I think it’s the Blue Core Studios fanfilm, which honestly wasn’t as bad as some say, and they even got the original cartoon Sonic, Jaleel White to do the voice.

@Pone 2.0  
Zonic himself doesn’t seem to have many fans, though I have seen some fans make OCs of the Zone Police.
Background Pony #5BAF
@Pone 2.0  
The Zone Cops was a very cool idea that time. The fact that Zonic and company were in charge to maintain control of the hundreds of different dimensions and Eggman was in charge of that multi-universal prison was awesome to see in the comics.

@Anonycat  
Let me tell you that the Sonic Riders toys look very different from the game models. I also can say they look terrible, with those joints in theur limbs making them look bulky:

full

Some may think they look fine, but oh boy, the Tails toy is the worst one. In fact, Tails didnt have a good run in quality toys until JAKKS Pacific released its bendable figures.

@northern haste  
I havent watched the fanfilm yet. I heard it looks like somethibg made by The Asylum and released on Scify.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
Well, Tails’ SR toy doesn’t look that bad, but it doesn’t look too good either. In fact, he looks as if he had a potbelly and were wearing a sleeveless t-shirt.  
full
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
None of them look bad, you’re all too picky imo.

Plus I HATE bendy figures and I’m so glad those aren’t sticking around.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@LightningBolt  
The bendy figures werent meant to last a lot anyway. The plan was to only release 3 waves of toys. JAKKs Pacific will release more but with articulated limbs, but the joints seems to be smaller and less bulky like the previous ones

full
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@[Ω]  
I don’t see ‘rushed’ or ‘fucked up toys’ in anything listed here.

You clearly weren’t alive when the only manufacturer of Sonic figures was Toy Island. smh
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
Sticks looks good, but I wish they could produce a talking version for obvious reasons.  
full

And a cute Tails always will be better than other versions.  
full
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Penguin Dragneel  
@The Equestrian Zodiac  
I am not complaining with this new upcoming new set. In fact, this are the best articulated Sonic figures I have seen.

@LightningBolt  
Because I havent post the worst here. All those Tails figures I posted are not the worst Tails toys, they are thr least worst ones, but they are neither the best now.

And I knew about those old and fugly Sonic figured from Toy Island thanks to some stop motion video about Sonic fighting Mario.

My major complain with the modern Sonic toys are how nobody can nail it with the videogame designs… until now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide