Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
Yeah, though I wonder if Paramount, and Sega regret not having hardly any merchandise for the movie.

Heck, I can’t even find a movie poster, or soundtrack CD anywhere. (Figures… The one blasted movie I want those for…)
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Beau Skunky  
Well, the soundtrack CD takes a couple of months since the release so it kinda takes time.  
Also merchandise? I have seen tons from tumblr dude.

There is even plushies of Movie!Sonic and Baby Sonic. Even toys, but some of them are pre-design.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
I don’t buy that, because “Birds of Prey”‘s soundtrack is already in stores, and same for other recently released movies.  
Heck, for some movies, the DVD, or Blue Ray disc designs, menus, and special features are already done before the movie even hits theaters. So frankly, the soundtrack CDs can’t take that long to make.

I have not seen one bit of merchandise in any of my local stores. Not even on a cereal box, or Happy Meal, or whatever.  
I know some hate it when a movie is too commercialized, but it almost feels like the movie doesn’t exist where I live.

Oh well, at least I have Baby Sonic & Movie Sonic in “Sonic Dash” on my phone.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
Yeah, even gag-characters like Big the cat get more love in the Mobile games. (Unlocked Big & Silver from a recent “collect character tokens to unlock them” Sonic Dash event.)

Also, looks like Sega went back on their “characters can only have one costume/can’t change clothes” mandate, seeing as Sonic Forces Mobile has some cool unlockable character outfits during special events. (Currently, it’s Lunar Blaze, or Splash Wave.) It’s nice, they’re still updating, and supporting these games.

Hopefully, the upcoming Olympic Mobile game will give the extended cast some love.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah I like the additional costumes they gave to them it’s really great.

I’ll also admit one of the most fun parts about the console Forces is all the outfits you can unlock for your Avatars, I’ve managed to make so many great ideas (including Persona 5 Joker)

Honestly this is why I still like the Adventure games, Heroes, Black Knight and of course Mania for their selection, hell ‘06 to it’s credit let you play as some characters during certain stages
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
So quick question:  
When you see the Deadly Six, do you think of the MonStars as well?

Follow up question:  
Am I now the only person who wants to see a Sonic version of Space Jam?
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Dr_Osaka
Eggman and his robots challenge the Freedom Fighters too a basketball game?

Sounds kinda an idiotic but fun episode to watch. Reminds me to that G.I. Joe episode where Cobra challenges the Joes to a football match.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
Sounds like a Silver Age comic where Luthor and other supervillains challenge the Justice League to a baseball game and then proceed to cheat their way through the whole game.  
Hell, It was even adapted to cartoon format and it’s Glorious.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
@Dr_Osaka  
Sonic Jam!

@Anonycat  
@Dex Stewart  
@[Ω]  
Hilariously, there is a Archie Sonic issue where Sonic, and his Freedom Fighter friends face off against Snively (Robotnik’s nephew) and team of Swatbots in a hockey game. It was basically during the comic’s own “Silver Age” when things were pretty funny/silly.

There was also a “Sonic X” episode where Sonic & Co. go against Eggman, and his bots in a baseball game. One of my favorite episodes, because of how goofy it is.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Slingring  
Not his fault. that’s just the way most internet forums are structured.

What, this? I don’t even know what “Tulpa” is, so sorry I can’t really join that conversation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide