Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@LightningBolt  
Yes, we need that too. In fact, honestly that’s one of the few Sonic games I’ve never played.  
It’s strange the only official rerelease that the Sega 32-X 1995’s “Knuckles Chaotix” game was on the now defunct “Game Tap” service.  
(Which was basically a subscription service kinda like “Netflix for games.”)

Seriously, Sega, or M2 can’t make the game work on any modern consoles, or anything in 25 years?

@Dr_Osaka  
As somebody whom still owns “Sonic Gems Collection” for GameCube, frankly I still enjoyed those games too. Heck, I even love Sonic R’s cornball soundtrack. I even kinda like “Sonic the Fighter’s” goofy cartoonier style, as an alternative to the old violent arcade games of the ‘90s, and how it’s a li’l easier then most fighting games.

And yeah, I miss the chao gardens too.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
Well, the movie’s a surprise hit, (rivaling Detective Pikachu) so it seems so.

BTW I can’t tell if this pic I found is “cute,” or “nightmare fuel.”

full
lasty
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

dead to you
@Beau Skunky  
(as I scroll down)  
“Aww, that’s…more cute than not. I’d probably pet that if given the chaaaAAAANCE, OH GOD, GET AWAY FROM THAT THING!!!
Background Pony #C8A1
Um guys, should I get an account? I’m asking because I found a lot of great Sonic movie pictures on Tumblr I want to share. Is this site the right place for it or not?
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #A3AC  
Sure, join us. Though, some like me haven’t seen it yet, and don’t want to be spoiled so be sure to type [ spoiler ] image link here [ /spoiler ] around them to spoiler them. (Or just click the spoiler button you’ll see above where you type to spoiler tag some of your text/images. like this.)
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So I went to ProfessorMegaman’s DA to see if he was gonna shit on the Sonic movie but to my surprise, he liked it!

@LightningBolt  
I was catching up with posts here and just when I was hoping that we would one day get a NSFW Sonic thread, I don’t need to write that anymore! Thanks! gives you a hug

@Beau Skunky  
You referring to the Sega Genesis Collection that was just released on all modern platforms?

@Beau Skunky  
Cute, but I would alter some parts of both Cream and Cheese since this looks like its in the style of Beta Movie Sonic. :P
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I can’t remember who said this but someone said that Sonic’s recent games that aren’t Mania have been getting Sega’s B-Team rather than their A-Team lately.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide