Viewing last 25 versions of post by pixel in topic Sonic Discussion

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

"[@Beau Skunky":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5114409#post_5114409
)  
I know. But you do have the option of taking the ROMs from your Genesis Classics folder and running them on whatever emulator you want so you don't _*have_* to use the Genesis Classics one if you don't want to.

Which is good because it ran like crap for me on Linux last time I tried it despite it supposedly running natively on it.
No reason given
Edited by pixel
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

"@Beau Skunky":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5114409#post_5114409
I know. But you do have the option of taking the ROMs from your Genesis Classics folder and running them on whatever emulator you want so you don't _have_ to use the Genesis Classics one if you don't want to.

Which is good because it ran like crap for me on Linux last time I tried it despite supposedly running natively on it.
No reason given
Edited by pixel