Viewing last 25 versions of post by Red-Supernova in topic Sonic Discussion

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5104628#post_5104628
)  
Right, right. I remember watching Annoverse riff Kirby: Right Back at Ya! and even they pointed out the musical cues when certain characters appear and/or are talking.

"

[
@pixel":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5104646#post_5104646
)  
Good luck! Its going to take a lot of practice and patience. Whatever ones are giving you the most trouble is something I think should be looked over if fans were to make a rebalancing mod.

"

[
@Beau Skunky":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5105257#post_5105257
)  
Not surprised. In fact, I think bringing up 4Kids' background instruments for certain characters would make a perfect skit for the next Sonic Shorts/Seconds collab.

That blows. But it explains when I was browsing screenshots of Sonic X at the time, I saw the Jetix ID on the images since that's where Sonic X aired in Europe.

"

[
@Beau Skunky":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5105263#post_5105263
)  
Me too. I really should watch the rest.

"

[
@pixel":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5105324#post_5105324
)  
Nice work. Which missions are giving you the most trouble right now? And how is Chao rasing also going?

"

[
@Blissful690":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5105368#post_5105368
)  
Cool! I'd like to see them too.

[@RogueBadnik](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5105901#post_5105901)  
And what are those other problems?
No reason given
Edited by Red-Supernova