Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Angrybrony":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5102010#post_5102010
)  
Here is a tweet of Ian Flynn having to spell out, "[I don't make the rules, Sega does.":](https://mobile.twitter.com/IanFlynnBKC/status/1250221703302713346

)

I also don't get why the fanaticsl Sally fans, (pains me to say that as a Sally/SatA.M./Archie fan myself) are trying to blame Ian for Sally not being allowed in the IDW comic series. Before writing the comic he was a well known Archie & SatA.M. fan.

He utylized her alot in the old Archie series, (and I remember anti-Sally fans demonized him back then for that) so the "Ian hates Sally" rumors hold no water for me as I doubt he woke up one morning and decided he suddenly "hates" her, ans needs to get rid of her, so he can have a bunch of amgry fanboys on his case constantly...

He had many opportunities in the Archie series to get rid of her if he wanted. (Like the attack on Knothole, the egg grapes, the Death Egg incident, the first & second Genesis waves, her roboticization, and such.) If he hated her, she would've been gone a decade or so back.

I remember Ian remarked somewhere that everytime he writes an issue with Sally prominently featured he gets called an "Amy hater, SonSal fanboy, ect."

But then when he writes an issue focusing on Amy instead, he gets called a "Sally-hating, SonAmy fanboy, ect."

I know what that's like... Because being a fan of both, I get accused of that bull too anytime I defend EITHER character, or so much as say I like a certain canon, or the other!  
I tire of the "Sally VS Amy" and "Main game canon VS SatA.M. canon" or "Japanese Sonic VS American Sonic" crap, because I like all those things.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Angrybrony":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5102010#post_5102010
Here is a tweet of Ian Flynn having to spell out, "I don't make the rules, Sega does.":https://mobile.twitter.com/IanFlynnBKC/status/1250221703302713346

I also don't get why the fanaticsl Sally fans, (pains me to say that as a Sally/SatA.M./Archie fan myself) are trying to blame Ian for Sally not being allowed in the IDW comic series. Before writing the comic he was a well known Archie & SatA.M. fan.
He utylized her alot in the old Archie series, (and I remember anti-Sally fans demonized him back then for that) so the "Ian hates Sally" rumors hold no water for me as I doubt he woke up one morning and decided he suddenly "hates" her, ans needs to get rid of her, so he can have a bunch of amgry fanboys on his case constantly...
He had many opportunities in the Archie series to get rid of her if he wanted. (Like the attack on Knothole, the egg grapes, the Death Egg incident, the first & second Genesis waves, her roboticization, and such.) If he hated her, she would've been gone a decade or so back.

I remember Ian remarked somewhere that everytime he writes an issue with Sally prominently featured he gets called an "Amy hater, SonSal fanboy, ect."
But then when he writes an issue focusing on Amy instead, he gets called a "Sally-hating, SonAmy fanboy, ect."

I know what that's like... Because being a fan of both, I get accused of that bull too anytime I defend EITHER character, or so much as say I like a certain canon, or the other!
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Angrybrony":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5102010#post_5102010
Here is a tweet of Ian Flynn having to spell out, "I don't make the rules, Sega does.":https://mobile.twitter.com/IanFlynnBKC/status/1250221703302713346

He utylized her alot in the old Archie series, (and I remember anti-Sally fans demonized him back then for that) so the "Ian hates Sally" rumors hold no water for me as I doubt he woke up one morning and decided he suddenly "hates" her to get rid of her. He had many opportunities in the Archie series to get rid of her. (Like the attack on Knothole, the egg grapes, the first & second Genesis waves, and such.)

I remember Ian remarked somewhere everytime he writes an issue with Sally prominently featured he gets called a "Amy hater, SonSal fanboy, ect." But then when he writes an issue focusing on Amy instead, he gets called a "Sally-hating, SonAmy fanboy, ect."
I know what that's like... Because being a fan of both, I get accused of that bull too anytime I defend EITHER character!
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

He utylized her alot in the old Archie series, (and I remember anti-Sally fans demonized him back then for that) so the "Ian hates Sally" rumors hold no water for me as I doubt he woke up one morning and decided he suddenly "hates" her to get rid of her. He had many opportunities in the Archie series to get rid of her. (Like the attack on Knothole, the egg grapes, the first & second Genesis waves, and such.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Here' is a tweet of Ian Flynn "having to spell out, "I don't make the rules, Sega does.":https://mobile.twitter.com/IanFlynnBKC/status/1250221703302713346
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky