Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I enjoyed the presentartion, though it was kinda short, and while I can understand the delays, I'm shocked we have to wait a year for the compilation game. (I miss Sanik 3.) They can't even release a collection game on time for the anniversary... Even Mario managed that. (Even if it was limited time.)

"

It's nice to hear there's more to announce, so I wonder if we'll get more Sonic Centrals.

[
@LightningBolt":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5082129#post_5082129
[bq="LightningBolt"]
)  

>
Chaotix will never get a re-release. [/bq]

Makes me a sad Skunky. I wish they'd rerelease some of the obscure Sonic games too.

Megaman did it with all his collection games, and even Square rereleased the Gameboy Final Fantasy games... Why not Sonic?

("Sonic Advance Trilogy" Plz.)

Well, they did say Sonic the Fighters will be included in some random crime game... Sooo that's something?
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I enjoyed the presentarion, though it was kinda short, and while I can understand the delays, I'm shocked we have to wait a year for the compilation game. (I miss Sanik 3.) They can't even release a collection game on time for the anniversary... Even Mario managed that. (Even if it was limited time.)

"@LightningBolt":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5082129#post_5082129
[bq="LightningBolt"] Chaotix will never get a re-release. [/bq]
Makes me a sad Skunky. I wish they'd rerelease some of the obscure Sonic games too.
Megaman did it, with all his collection games, and even Square rereleased the Gameboy Final Fantasy games... Why not Sonic?
("Sonic Advance Trilogy" Plz.)

Well, they did say Sonic the Fighters will be included in some random crime game... Sooo that's something?
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I enjoyed the presentarion, though it was kinda short, and while I can understand the delays, I'm shocked we have to wait a year for the compilation game. (I miss Sanik 3.) They can't even release a collection game on time for the anniversary... Even Mario managed that. (Even if it was limited time.)

"@LightningBolt":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5082129#post_5082129
[bq="LightningBolt"] Chaotix will never get a re-release. [/bq]
Megaman did it, why not Sonic? ("Sonic Advance Trilogy" Plz.)

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
M"@LightningBolt":/forums/generakls/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5082129#post_5082129
[bq="LightningBolt"] Chaotix will n
ever get a re-release. [/bq]
me a sad Skunky. I wish they'd rerelease some of the obscure Sonic games too.
Megaman did it, why not Sonic? ("Sonic Advance Trilogy" Plz.)

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky