Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Mikey":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5002012#post_5002012
)  
Labrinth Zone was a pain, and Sonic 2 was definitely a better game, but I still like/enjoy Sonic 1.

"

[
@[Ω] M E G A":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5001238#post_5001238
)  
Makes it really ironic that Ken used to always brag about using _*only_* his characters/concepts, and tended to ignore characters by Karl Bollers, and such.

Also, anytime I see some guy have to reassure everybody that they're "reasonable" in that wording, they usually aren't... (Especially, that "nobody else can" remark.) Ken has totally become the embodiment of "DONOTSTEAL!"

Also, how the hell can he use characters like Robo-Robotnik, and Evil Sonic/Scourge, characters that are literally based on Sega's concepts, and designs, and look almost exactly like the Sega characters?

And let's not forget Scourge was designed by artist Patrick Spaziante, so Ken is claiming all ownership of characters he _*didn't even create himself now._* (He doesn't even credit artists that designed characters for him, like Jonathan Grey whom designed characters like Lien-Da, and Finitevus. According to Grey, Ken told him just to make Finitevus a "white echidna," and gave no other design suggestions, or anything.)

Even if he did come up with Evil Sonic, (though, I recall, another writer helped make his debut story with Ken) that trope/idea of "evil counterparts/twins" has been in comic books sense Superman/Bizzaro, or possibly even before in old literature like "Jekyll & Hyde."

As I said before, I may enjoy Ken's stories/characters, but I just don't understand the guy himself, and he has an ego the size of Mobius.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Mikey":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5002012#post_5002012
Labrinth Zone was a pain, and Sonic 2 was definitely a better game, but I still like/enjoy Sonic 1.

"@[Ω] M E G A":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5001238#post_5001238
Makes it really ironic that Ken used to always brag about using _only_ his characters/concepts, and tended to ignore characters by Karl Bollers, and such.

Also, anytime I see some guy have to reassure everybody that they're "reasonable" in that wording, they usually aren't... (Especially, that "nobody else can" remark.) Ken has totally become the embodiment of "DONOTSTEAL!"

Also, how the hell can he use characters like Robo-Robotnik, and Evil Sonic/Scourge, characters that are literally based on Sega's concepts, and designs, and look almost exactly like the Sega characters?

And let's not forget Scourge was designed by artist Patrick Spaziante, so Ken is claiming all ownership of characters he _didn't even create himself now._ (He doesn't even credit artists that designed characters for him, like Jonathan Grey whom designed characters like Lien-Da, and Finitevus. According to Grey, Ken told him just to make Finitevus a "white echidna," and gave no other design suggestions, or anything.)
Even if he did come up with Evil Sonic, (though, I recall, another writer helped make his debut story with Ken) that trope/idea of "evil counterparts/twins" has been in comic books sense Superman/Bizzaro, or possibly even before in old literature like "Jekyll & Hyde."
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

"@[Ω] M E G A":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5001238#post_5001238
Makes it really ironic that Ken used to always brag about using _only_ his characters/concepts, and tended to ignore characters by Karl Bollers, and such.

And let's not forget Scourge was designed by artist Patrick Spaziante, so Ken is claiming all ownership of characters he _didn't even create himself now._ (He doesn't even credit artists that designed characters for him, like Jonathan Grey whom designed characters like Lien-Da, and Finitevus. According to Grey, Ken told him just to make Finitevus a "white echidna," and gave no other design suggestions, or anything.) Even if he did come up with Evil Sonic, that trope/idea of "evil counterparts/twins" has been in comic books sense Superman/Bizzaro, or possibly even before in old literature like "Jekyll & Hyde."
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

And let's not forget Scourge was designed by artist Patrick Spaziante, so Ken is claiming all ownership of characters he _didn't even create himself now._ (He doesn't even credit artists that designed characters for him, like Jonathan Grey whom designed characters like Lien-Da, and Finitevus.) Even if he did come up with Evil Sonic, that trope/idea of "evil counterparts/twins" has been in comic books sense Superman/Bizzaro, or possibly even before in old literature like "Jekyll & Hyde."
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky