Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Mikey":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4976192#post_4976192
)  
Wouldn't that just be Sonic'06 then?

I kinda fear if they try to make a SA3 game it "just won't be the same as the first two," and would just further anger fans.

"

Seems they can't really get away from the modern gameplay style/physics that fans are divided on, but I admit I do kinda miss the floatier jumps from the SA games, and how those games worked.

Granted, some gamers don't like the SA physics either.

[
@LightningBolt":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4976178#post_4976178
)  
I dunno, he was the only serious character in Sonic Boom, besides Metal, and Lyric. So at least, Shadz had some respect.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Mikey":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4976192#post_4976192
Wouldn't that just be Sonic'06 then?

I kinda fear if they try to make a SA3 game it "just won't be the same as the first two," and would just further anger fans.

"@LightningBolt":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4976178#post_4976178
I dunno, he was the only serious character in Sonic Boom, besides Metal, and Lyric. So at least, Shadz had some respect.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky