Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Angrybrony":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4966040#post_4966040
)  
Sonic games always had both dark/edgy, and lighter/silly moments. Even grimdark games like the Shadow game had some corny/comical moments, and the lighter/sillier games like "Lost World" had dark moments too. (The Deadly Six may look/act comical, but they get pretty dark later on.)

I dunno, some of the newer cinematic scenes have some entertaining or funny cheesy moments too regardless.

"@

[==@Don't==]":(/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4966038#post_4966038
)  
I'm not, in fact, reread my post, (which I was editing when you posted that) and because I like Amy too, I've been attacked by Sally fans, or accused of "hating Sally" too, even though I like both. I've been attacked by Amy fans for liking Sally, as well.

Even comic writer Ian Flynn gets constantly accused of loving Sally/hating Amy, or hating Sally/loving Amy, so he says he goes through that too.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Angrybrony":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4966040#post_4966040
Sonic games always had both dark/edgy, and lighter/silly moments. Even grimdark games like the Shadow game had some corny/comical moments, and the lighter/sillier games like "Lost World" had dark moments too. (The Deadly Six may look/act comical, but they get pretty dark later on.)

I dunno, some of the newer cinematic scenes have some entertaining or funny cheesy moments too regardless.

"@
[==Don't==]":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4966038#post_4966038
I'm not, in fact, reread my post, (which I was editing when you posted that) and because I like Amy too, I've been attacked by Sally fans, or accused of "hating Sally" too, even though I like both. I've been attacked by Amy fans for liking Sally, as well.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky