Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4966026#post_4966026
)  
I still want Jaleel White to cameo in the sequel movie. (Gary Chalk voice of AoStH Grounder, and "Underground" Robotnik was in it.)

Y'know, for a long time on DA I was afraid to post any drawing I had of Sally on there, because back in the early-2000s, the Sally-hate was at it's highest point, because the notorious "slap" comic issue was still fresh in the fandom, and because of all the otakus hating on Sally for not being a Japanese-made character, or "not in the games/not made by Sega," or whatever.

Ironically, though, some of the games like Sonic 2 & the Sonic Adventure games were partially made in America, ("Sonic Spinball" was made 100% in America, but is still accepted by Sega) and the "Sega" company started off as a Japanese/American company actually.

Oddly, nowadays, it's kinda reversed, and now on DA it's the Sally-fans either being too overprotective of her, or bashing/hating on every other character, or canon that doesn't include her. (Hate to say that as a Sally fan myself, but I tire of the hate mongering in the fanbase.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4966026#post_4966026
I still want Jaleel White to cameo in the sequel movie. (Gary Chalk voice of AoStH Grounder, and "Underground" Robotnik was in it.)

Y'know, for a long time on DA I was afraid to post any drawing I had of Sally on there, because back in the early-2000s, the Sally-hate was at it's highest point, because the notorious "slap" comic issue was still fresh in the fandom, and because of all the otakus hating on Sally for not being a Japanese-made character, or "in the games/made by Sega," or whatever.
Ironically, though, some of the games like Sonic 2 & the Sonic Adventure games were partially made in America, ("Sonic Spinball" was made 100% in America, but is still accepted by Sega) and the "Sega" company started off as a Japanese/American company actually.

Oddly, nowadays, it's kinda reversed, and now on DA it's the Sally-fans either being too overprotective of her, or bashing/hating on every other character, or canon that doesn't include her. (Hate to say that as a Sally fan myself, but I tire of the hate mongering in the fanbase.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4966026#post_4966026

Y'know, for a long time on DA I was afraid to post any drawing I had of Sally on there, because back in the early-2000s, the Sally-hate was at it's highest point, because the notorious "slap" comic issue was still fresh in the fandom, and because of all the otakus hating on Sally for not being a Japanese-made character, or "in the games/made by Sega," or whatever.
Ironically, though, some of the games like Sonic 2 & the Sonic Adventure games were partially made in America, ("Sonic Spinball" was made 100% in America, but is still accepted by Sega) and the "Sega Sammy" company started off as a Japanese/American company actually.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky