Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Dr_Osaka":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4705833#post_4705833
)  
While nice to hear, I'm tired of only getting the same first two Sonic games over and over again. (And frankly, they're already on Switch via the "Sega Genesis Collection" game, though lacking the Knuckles expansion.) As much as I love those games, I kinda want something different...

I honestly would like to see "Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles" rereleased for the first time on a console in nearly a decade. (Last official release it had that I can think of was on DS, and Steam.) Or maybe something like "Sonic CD" or "Knuckles Chaotix" which hasn't had many rereleases.

Or how 'bout a more 3D games on Switch like Sonic the Fighters, (with Honey included) or the Sonic Adventure games, or heck, even the Sega Saturn release of "Sonic 3D Blast?"
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Dr_Osaka":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4705833#post_4705833
While nice to hear, I'm tired of only getting the same first two Sonic games over and over again. (And frankly, they're already on Switch via the "Sega Genesis Collection" game, though lacking the Knuckles expansion.) As much as I love those games, I kinda want something different...

I honestly would like to see "Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles" rereleased for the first time on a console in nearly a decade. (Last official release it had that I can think of was on DS, and Steam.) Or maybe something like "Sonic CD" or "Knuckles Chaotix" which hasn't had many rereleases.

Or how 'bout a more 3D game on Switch like Sonic the Fighters, (with Honey included) or the Sonic Adventure games, or heck, even the Sega Saturn release of "Sonic 3D Blast?"
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky