RWBY Thread

Background Pony #787D
The 8 new RWBY Chibi eps we’re getting in the next weeks are probably gonna be my last contact with the franchise.

The main series got WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too heavy for me to stand after Volume 8. So I just stopped watching it. And I never denied the fact that I’ve always preferred the Chibi spin-off to the main show because I prefer comedy stuff to edgy stuff. But the show was cancelled a long time ago, and even though it’s making a surprise return, it won’t be for too long (the 8 new eps we’re getting are just the last 8 eps of S3 that were left in production limbo years ago and have been completed just now), I don’t think they will make a full fledged season after this (I wish for one more full fledged season but I don’t hope for it too much).

I think I will watch these ne RWBY Chibi episodes, then I will be done with the franchise for good. Hope you guys understand.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Background Pony #787D  
I would love more Chibi, and i have to deal with other issues in RWBY then edgyness like the continued pushing of an entitled douche who felt he belonged in a prestigious school just because of who his grandpa was, as a main character,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Random-Rambling  
In the context of just a character? an example of how severe abuse and positive reinforcement of bad coping mechanisms even if well intentiond can make a person into a monster, and how to make a satisfying Arc for heroes against a villain without making the villain two dimensional, in broader context badly handled because it continues the shows unfortunate implications that abuse victims are irredeemably evil and is another case of their stand ins for minorities being among the evilist people in the show along side Tyrion,
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Saw that the next volume will be delayed until sometime next year.

My reaction: “I don’t care; I’m done with the canon material after that predicable-ass ending from last volume.”
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Saw that the next volume will be delayed until sometime next year.
My reaction: “I don’t care; I’m done with the canon material after that predicable-ass ending from last volume.”

My reaction: “I don’t care, I’m used to RWBY and their incredibly long wait times. I will be expecting a STELLAR Volume from this extra time, however.”_
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
So we’re back, everybody! All Volumes, starting with Volume 9, will be EXCLUSIVELY on Crunchyroll for one year!
Honestly, literally the only thing I ever went to RoosterTeeth.com for was RWBY, so this is just fine for me.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide