RWBY Thread

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Background Pony #AEBE

Jaune shouldn’t be the one to kill Cinder.

My money is on Cinder’s own arrogance getting her killed, or Salem disposing of her due to Cinder starting to have her own plans behind Salem’s back (maybe Cinder’s Grimm arm will consume the rest of her and become some sort of mutated super-Grimm).
Background Pony #AEBE
@Random-Rambling

@Thanotos Omega

You know what would be the biggest bullshit that could happen in the series? Cinder pulling a Dimentio on Salem. I mean somehow the heroes manage to make Salem having a change of heart… and then Cinder takes over as the main villain and the final boss of the series. I’d hate, hate, HATE if they do that. Other than being bullshit writing, it would piss me off to over a 9000 level, because this guy hates Cinder Fall so much and wants her to be dead with a burning passion (no pun intended). Whatever happens, I really hope they get rid of that fucking bitch as soon as possible. This fucking bitch is only matched by MLP’s Queen Chrysalis as character I hate this much, and it says a lot that I vastly prefer her chibi counterpart (at least that one is entertaining with her mania of nefarious plans)….
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Background Pony #AEBE

Cinder’s gonna die. It will be glorious.

@Thanotos Omega

I don’t think Cinder can ever be redeemed. She is too consumed by her own power, her own hate. Even Salem could be reasoned with if Ozpin could get close enough to have a real heart-to-heart talk about this whole shitty situation they’ve been put in by the Two Brothers, but Cinder? She’s done too much evil with a big fucking grin on her face.

But what about Neo? She’s obviously enjoying being evil too!

Perhaps, but at least Neo cares about somebody, her adoptive father Roman. Cinder doesn’t have that humanizing aspect. Everyone around her are simply pawns to her, and she’s arrogant enough to think even her direct superior, who could squish her like a bug, can be manipulated.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Random-Rambling  
I don’t think Cinder can’t be redeemed. It doesn’t matter how much evil you do for even the worst of criminals can become good. Reminder than Raven has destroyed entire villages before to loot and plunder.

No one is pure evil. As for Cinder, we don’t even fully understand her motivation.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Scrabbleman  
Excellent point. We DON’T know her motivation. We got hints of it in this past Volume (apparently she grew up cold, hungry,and alone on the mean streets of Mantle?), but that’s not a whole lot to go on.

I was one of the few weirdos who was kinda sad that Adam died. RoosterTeeth missed a huge opportunity to get him to somehow clash against Weiss, who hates the SDC (and by extension, Jacques) perhaps even more than Adam, but for basically completely opposite reasons.
Background Pony #AEBE
Uhm, a little off-topic parenthesys, althought still a little relayed to RWBY: now that Penny is the Winter Maiden, she’s now basically a robot who can use magic… do anyone know other examples of this from others pieces of medias? I don’t know any (the closest thing that comes to my mind are those annoying enemies in Paper Mario 2), but I’m sure as hell this was done before. Any examples?
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
I found a fanfic where Jaune died instead of Pyrrha and it’s pretty much as painful as I thought it’d be.

Includes: Self-blaming, suicidal thoughts, Jaune’s family getting mad at Pyrrha and Cardin being nice.
shinigamiPeter

@Background Pony #AEBE  
The first thing that comes to mind would be Aigis from Persona 3.

@Scrabbleman  
Cardin being nice.

This better not go in direction I think it will…

Though now I’m reminded of a fic I saw couple of years ago. It was a rewrite of the series, and though it focused mainly on team RWBY, it still featured team JNPR…with Jaune being made even more pathetic than he was at the beginning of the show, Pyrrha getting quickly disillusioned towards him, and after JNPR didn’t appear for some chapters, he died offscreen, the rest of the team already moved on and not wanted to talk about him. Also, Pyrrha was immediately teased with Weiss.

It was…an experience.
Alexk13

…with Jaune being made even more pathetic than he was at the beginning of the show, Pyrrha getting quickly disillusioned towards him, and after JNPR didn’t appear for some chapters, he died offscreen, the rest of the team already moved on and not wanted to talk about him.
It was…an experience.

Remind me to skip that one; if I want pathetic Jaune, I’ll watch RWBY Chibi since at least that is funny.
Background Pony #AEBE
@Alexk13

Admittedly, I like the Chibi Spin-off more than the main show, mostly because I’m more for comedy shows than serious ones.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Meanlucario

All boils down to self-gratification and hoping for validation from outside parties of the same mindset.

But yeah, fics like those aren’t really good…
Background Pony #E7BB
Bit of note: if RWBY gets rebooted, I hope for something more episodic but with proper story arcs, like Teen Titans.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide