RWBY Thread

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
FUCK THIS TIMELINE!
full

Well, at least we know now.

I’m not a full-on FAN of RWBY, but I’m not a hater either.

At this point, I’m just interested in seeing where this is going.

The series HAS been getting better (Volume 6 was good and 7 was the best it’s ever been), so I’m staying on. For now.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Why are all the “Jaune is strong now” fanfics also mean “Jaune is a broody edgy teen” too? Like, can’t I have “Jaune is strong but he’s also a perfectly healthy human being” fanfic? I only found one of those and it updates every blue moon.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Scrabbleman

Hah, mentally empty trash! Only fit as bland slop for pigs to feed on! Art is hate! Art is strife! Art is the knowledge that we are scum, eating each other alive every single day!
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
In another universe, Pyrrha lived. But in her place, someone died and no, it can’t be Cinder or any of the bad guys.

Who would it be? Note: It has to be someone of relatively equal importance.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
In another universe, Pyrrha lived. But in her place, someone died and no, it can’t be Cinder or any of the bad guys.
Who would it be? Note: It has to be someone of relatively equal importance.

Jaune, maybe?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide