RWBY Thread

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Neopolitan, the most powerful not-Huntsman-or-Salem-worshipper in the series.

I really wanna know her backstory because we know less about her than we do Cinder, and we don’t even know Cinder’s real name!
Background Pony #5E3F
@Scrabbleman

I still prefer her former boss, Roman Torchwick. Too bad he’s gone thought, so I will just settle with his sidekick Neo.
Background Pony #5E3F
One thing that always left me puzzled: when it comes to fighting Grimms, Ruby is such an ace, and even when she fights big robots she knows how it’s done. However, when she fights other humans… she’s always a weakling. Like when she fought Roman and Neo in V3, or Tyrian in V4, or the whole battle in V5. Even in V7, she didn’t even gave Harriet the last blow ( Weiss gave it instead). It’s because her weapon is made specifically for Grimms, or it’s just inconsistent writing?
Scrabbleman
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
Reminder to everyone that “Cinder Fall” is not her real name (played by Raven, confirmed by Watts) which means the theory where she’s the “Dorothy” from the Wizard of Oz is slowly becoming more and more true.
Background Pony #5E66
One thing: is anyone else kinda embarrassed for team JNOR? I mean team RWBY defeated 4 of the top 5 hunters of Atlas, while team JNOR couldn’t manage to win a 4vs1 fight against Neo. Heck aside the lucky punch Oscar gave to her, they didn’t even manage to hurt her at all… I know that Neo is strong, but she was alone in that fight, while team JNOR were four… two are the things: or Neo is very OP, or Team JNOR are just weaklings…
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Background Pony #A339  
Neo is definitely OP. She could beat any member of the Ace Ops. Hell, she could probably beat two of them at the same time.

The only person she ran away from was Raven. And Raven is scarily powerful, even without the Maiden powers. Qrow is slightly weaker than Raven which is why he was able to fight against Clover in a stalemate, even while holding back and not using his scythe.

As impressive as the Ace Ops sound, they’re not really that powerful individually.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Scrabbleman

Yeah, I think that’s why. RWBY was able to hit the Ace-Ops head-on, using their superior teamwork to win.

Neo is more slippery than a greased eel, and has ZERO problems with running away the literal MOMENT the fight isn’t completely in her favor. You can’t win a fight against someone like that (at least, not without enough absolute brute force that you can just one-shot them the instant they try to escape).
Background Pony #5E66
Even thought I loved Volume 7, I’m still firmly convince that the Clover-Qrow-Tyrian parenthesis of Chapter 12 was the most fucked up moment in the entire series in terms of writing (even forse than anything from Volume 5), and it soured an otherwise perfect volume. Also… it managed to beat my most hated moment of an animated show before that happened (it was the trashy treatment of the Mane 6 in MLP’s S6 finale, if you’re wondering). It was just SO fucked up… I mean, really Qrow? You teamed up with a crazy serial killer who tried to kill you and kidnap your niece only to make your friend snapping out of it? OF COURSE IT WOULD BACKFIRE ON YOU GENIUS.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide