Viewing last 25 versions of post by ElderD in topic RWBY Thread

ElderD
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

I've never seen the show other than the initial trailers and the chibi spinoff, and the only other info I know it is second-hand. It's not my paticular cup of tea, but from seeing the trailers I can see why alot of people like it. Chibi though, had this charm I could get behind pretty easily.

It's sad to hear that the main show suffers a lot of narrative issues, because I think the concept itself is a great idea! Probably one of the most original takes on fairy tales and legends that I know of.

Plus, how many other works show Little Red Riding Hood destroying a horde of werewolves with a gun-scythe?
No reason given
Edited by ElderD
ElderD
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

I've never seen the show other than the initial trailers and the chibi spinoff, and the only other info I know it is second-hand. It's not my paticular cup of tea, but from seeing the trailers I can see why alot of people like it. Chibi though, had this charm I could get behind pretty easily.

It's sad to hear that the main show suffers a lot of narrative issues, because I think the concept itself is a great idea! Probably one of the most original takes on fairy tales and legends that I know of.

HPlus,how many other works show Little Red Riding Hood destroying a horde of werewolves with a gun-scythe?
No reason given
Edited by ElderD
ElderD

How many other works show Little Red Riding Hood destroying a horde of werewolves with a gun-scythe?
No reason given
Edited by ElderD