Religion general

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m currently reading The Prophet, by one Kahlil Gibran.

So far it is a fascinating text. A synthesis of the best parts of the major religions that does not place man above nature, but as part of it.

Were it not for the frequent references to Christian and Muslim theology, one could read no small measure of Pagan thought into it.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
wait I think I saw the animated movie one time. Forgot all about it.  
you know what maybe I’ll just read the book. Considering it’s short enough to read through in three lunchtimes. I remember it being one of the more well known Bahaí inspired works.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I don’t think God exists in a way perceptible to us. We need Alan Rickman to come down and speak for him.  
If there even is a god. Or even a singular being and not some force linking all of life.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Imma share one of my favorite Hadith

Narrated by his wife Aisha: Messenger of God, peace be upon him said, “Follow the right course, seek nearness to god, and give glad tidings; Verily, none of you will enter Paradise by his deeds alone.”

They said, “Not even you, the Messenger?”

The Prophet said, “Not even me, unless God grants me His mercy. Know that the most beloved deed to God is that which is done regularly, even if it is small.”

The hadith is important for two reason:  
  1. It debunks the popular notion even among some muslims that salvation comes from good deeds alone. Not true. Ultimately according to Lore, salvation comes from god’s mercy. It’s just that if you do good deeds, your likelihood of being in His favor and thus granted mercy increases.

2. Practical, general good advice for daily secular lives. Build good habits, start early, start small. Don’t delay and compound problems until they’re too big to solve. Alternatively a frequent regular action keeps the skills and your mind sharp. Keeps you in shape.

Muhammad spent 2/3rd of his life as a merchant, fund manager and cattle farmer, and he also was in good physical shape most of the time so I guess his advice probably come from experience.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Zincy  
Please make it a drinking and partying religion that all other religions consider a ‘lifestyle’ but can still get tax exempt status. We need more of those. Eclectic something-something. Have prayers in Klingon. Make validating routing tables a secret rite that only the high ones are authorized to do.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Ciaran

I toyed around with the idea of making Techno Druidism, with the end goal of becoming techno fae people living in forests ingrained with advanced technology.

Which would probably just end with a hippy commune in a forest somewhere cosplaying as elves with toasters glued to ourselves.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Ciaran

I picture it like becoming one with nature through an agrarian society, but one that focuses on advanced cybernetics and genetic engineering to merge nature and technology. Eventually culminating in blurring the line between both and achieving apotheosis.

I really should make this into a fantasy story so that in 10 or 20 years I can pull an Hubert and make a religion based on a fictional story and make lots of money.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Zincy  
Oh heck yes. You need to publish a 60 page miniature hardback book that summarizes the core of it all, in a practical way, today. So that in 20 years you can deny you ever did that.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
ALL the Gods and Goddesses. ALL of them. What ones you hoping for?
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Zincy

Reminds me of my worldbuilding, where the Norse Norn, Skuld (goddess of the future), and the Slavic god Svarog are worshipped as the gods of technology and science.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
When I started working at a new networking job, I named my systems Urd, Beldandy, and Sculd, because of ああ、女神さま.

Hours later one of the directors came by because he couldn’t get his systems on the network because the names Skuld, Urd, and Beldandy were already in use and he wanted to see who else named their systems after Yggdrasil style deities.

Much drinking ensued.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide