Religion general

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Again, I got into a fight with a Scottish troll and his right-wing friend on Twitter who professed himself to be a Christian, all because he complained about a bisexual flag. It makes me consider associating Christianity with these losers, since they claim to be fighting for it by being Internet trolls.

These two Twitter right-wingers, some pastors, and constant threats by Christians that you might “go to hell” for not following their strict lifestyle are why I respect Christians less nowadays – or even hate them and their religion. Any advice?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Flutter_Lover

@HorsesandMuchMOAR

Live well. If there are gods, and they are just, then they will reward you. If there are gods, and they are unjust, then there is little reason to give them your time. If there are no gods, then at least you lived a good life before embracing oblivion.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Oh, eternal torment is definitely real. When you came into this world, there was no guarantee you’d find it so orderly right? Do you really think you’ll get so lucky a 2nd time?
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Live well. If there are gods, and they are just, then they will reward you. If there are gods, and they are unjust, then there is little reason to give them your time. If there are no gods, then at least you lived a good life before embracing oblivion.

Good old Pascal’s Wager.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@Random-Rambling

It’s actually the opposite of Pascals Wager, which states that one should embrace Christianity (or at least, it’s dogma) because the “possibility” of eternal damnation outweighs the inconvenience of living under christian doctrine.

The above sentiment, often falsely attributed to Marcus Aurelius, states that one should just do what you think is right, because you have very little control over “the end”.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Zincy

Oh. I always thought that Pascal’s Wager was something like:

1.) If God exists, and you believe in Him, you are rewarded with heaven. If you don’t, then you are eternally punished.

2.) If God doesn’t exist, then it doesn’t matter anyway if you believed or not.

3.) So therefore, it’s better to believe, just in case. There’s no penalty for believing and then finding out God doesn’t exist after all.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Hali the Emoji girl  
No amount of facepalm, nor debunking isn’t going to do the trick…..next thing you know, they might try to expose the “satanic agenda” of Super Mario or Smash Bros……glad I have the ability to think for myself.
Background Pony #7EFC
I’ve never understood how physically harming people is “God’s love”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide