Religion general

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
I forgot that when writing at about 2 AM; I was more focused on what I wrote. I do know about the Ophanim angels in the book of Ezekiel.
I’m not sure the “winged humanoid” one is biblically accurate, it just seems to be a much later thing used as a way of expressing a sort of “this person’s light as a feather (metaphorically)” idea. There’s nothing I saw in the Bible that says they had wings and a halo:
The 3 that went to Abraham’s tent, then 2 went to Sodom - Doesn’t say they’re winged, and the men of Sodom didn’t ask Lot “where are the angels,” they asked “where are the men you took in?” not realizing who they were asking about.
The 1 in the book of Joshua that faces Israel with a sword (accurate translation?) in hand, Joshua went up to “the man” and asked him “Are you for us, or for our enemies?”
The 1 at the end of the book of Judges (if I’m remembering right) who announces about the birth of Samson to his parents, he’s also referred to as “a man.” It seems they’d have known if he were an angel, if he had obvious wings; or if not, they’d have said something like “strange winged man.”
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I noticed that some accounts on Twitter proudly call themselves “Orthodox”, “Catholic”, “Traditionalist”, etc. They put up crosses and flags on their usernames, and they always complain about “teh evil West/Joos/libruls” going against God and Jesus.
People like them are why I stopped being a Christian - they always talk about “you unbeliever, you will go to hell, you must bow to Jesus or die!”, so I don’t want to associate myself with these losers. They are no better than jihadis and Hindutvas.
Do they belong to the alt-right?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Christian Nationalists, or members of the Christian Identity movement tend to act that way. Or just your standard
Christian brand of neo-Nazi.
The alt-right before the Alt-right existed.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Every time friends of mine say they are Christians, it shakes me deep inside and I feel like throwing up. Not because they are Christians. After all, they are my friends and also family. But Christianity as such, apart from the inner dichotomy, is pretty much the last religion I would voluntarily join.
And yet, it deeply depresses me to have to look these people in the face, smile, and pretend to even begin to bring this religion as utter contempt. Of the 1-2 positive arguments they can make in self-defense. Uch. :-/
I don’t know where my personal grudge against all things Christian comes from. And it doesn’t involve individuals either. On the contrary. It’s more like a great many (too many for my personal taste) are in a cult and I’m watching from the outside and just thinking to myself, Okay. Good for you. And all the others act as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Funny fact: It’s not. It never will be. But it’s nice that I’m tolerated as an outsider. Which is not the case. But meh, okay. I might as well talk to left- or right-wing extremists about their respective political beliefs. Has just as little sense. I could rather try to convince a stone that it is a rabbit and would expect more success from it. But with all mutual tolerance… I will never understand what Christians find so great about Christianity.
Maybe someone can enlighten me about it. Because I had to learn the formulas, explanations and even the history at school. Was even forced to do so. But I didn’t really understand that today. Especially as someone who is much closer to nature and does not like this “one god” thing. Wasn’t it such a thing of the Romans, their internal wars and a certain council that plunged us as Europeans into misfortune several times over the next thousand years?
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
I will never understand what Christians find so great about Christianity.
The belief in when you die you will be reunited with your loved ones again and live forever and a god that punish all the bad people and looks after you is a comforting thought even tho it’s never been proven to be true. There’s probably more reasons than that as to why christians believe in christianity hope my explanation helped you understand it a little.
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
Part of it too is that “One” in ancient definition has more to do with “United” and “Unity” than it does with just being singular. So many translations, and yet so many don’t get all of the significant but sometimes easy to miss details…
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
30 pieces of silver for betraying Jesus would be around $748 today. That’s assuming that a piece of silver is equal to one ounce and an ounce of silver is worth $24.94. If I were Judas, I would’ve demanded at least 30 pieces of gold. Gold per ounce is worth $1,919. So 30 x $1,919 = $57,570.
Happy Easter, whenever that will be this year…
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
Deletion reason: Rule #4/6 - Just unsubscribe from this thread if it triggers you so bad that you have to troll it with blind links
Hali the Emoji girl
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
The whole idea of jesus or god or whatever coming back one day is makes no sense when you think about it. why would he need to come back after a certain period of time(he was suppose to come back in the lifetime of the people he was talking too)just to fix the problems of the world; what could possibly prevent him from just fixing shit immediately instead of later isn’t he “all powerful”. I think “the second coming of jesus” is just to keep the faith in jesus alive or maybe to keep christianity alive perhaps?
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
I’m agnostic. I believe the existence of god or divinely inspired text is not currently, or never will be knowable.
A feel like most atheist firmly denies the existence of god or the supernatural, because they care more about the power of their argument than the truth. The truth looks like a weak argument, but acknowledging a lack of information is the foundation of science. Perhaps some atheist can’t tell the difference between rejecting the assertion of god, and rejecting the possibility of god.
People might deny god on the basis that something all present, all powerful and invisible cannot exist. That’s demonstrably wrong, space is all of these things. So saying such a thing cannot exists is a lack of abstract understanding. Space can be a creation of, or a part of gods body, or even a construct of gods mind. Of coarse our reality can also be a program on some aliens computer, but that alien would be our god, or at least one step closer to god than we are.
The true nature of reality will likely humble science and religion alike.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide