Religion general

Background Pony #9C75
This may seem unrelated, but it is not.

I know what is going to occur in the future. No, I am not one of those fortune tellers or people with those crystal balls. I got this information somewhere else. Somewhere more reliable and true
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #9C75  
Former UFC Lightweight Champion. He went undefeated his entire career, beating superstar Conor McGregor and then some, and then he quit at his prime, at the peak of his popularity and superstardom.

Ppl want to know if he’s coming back. They also want to know how he would fare against another retired legend, George St. Pierre.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #9C75  
Bro the dude is a massive Superstar. Conor McGregor changed the world and introduced UFC into the mainstream. Khabib, who beat McGregor took UFC even further into places you wouldn’t expect.

Superstar celebrities like Ronaldo, LeBron, Khabib etc. and even huge popular pop-culture icons like Avengers Endgame, Breaking Bad etc are things that affect the world, bruh.

Okay fine. So lemme ax another question. Do we ever manage to get into spess?
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Flutter_Lover

I suggest you don’t curse God over it at all. Besides being blasphemous, as of around 1000 BC in Ancient Israel, that could have been about equal to saying “fuck everything” and asking to die by being stoned to death.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The number of galactic events that could wipe out humanity in the blink of an eye is absolutely astronomical.

So, if you just list a couple you’ve got a good chance of eventually being right.
Background Pony #9C75
@Zincy  
Well, these things aren’t that extreme, but what I said still stands. These are more deadly than anything humans have seen
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #9C75

Humanity was once reduced to 14% of its population in a genetic bottleneck that was literally 10 years away from wiping out our entire species.

So, unless your event reduces us down to 13% or lower, that would be incorrect.
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Background Pony #9C75

Possibly anything like dreams I had where, if I walked into darkness (wherever it was,) great fear came over me while my energy was sapped out of me? The same thing happened whenever I dreamed of walking into a room that’s, IRL, a “hoarder room” full of stuff that’s never used. I once dreamed of walking in the darkness, then I got beat up; I had the feeling that I was doing it to myself.

TBH, if there was some way to convince people - hallucinatory, or otherwise - that the light has left them, akin to the nightmares I had… That’s nasty. And go figure that I once dreamed of a zombie trying to bite me outside a run down (if even open) strip club that I didn’t enter.

Oh, and some years ago, I dreamed of walking in public and seeing all sorts of people of all kinds in the death booths in public on the sides of the road. Sounds like a “Daily Grind” to me. Everyone who was in such a booth was standing, while asleep. I heard all of their bones ground into nothing. I don’t think everyone was in the booths, but I don’t recall anyone off the top of my head who wasn’t.

Yeah, my nightmares (when powerful) can knock me hard.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
I once had a dream where I met God but all he/she did was give me advice to take care and love myself.

Long story short, I completely ignored that lesson.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I never had a dream where I wasn’t a god or some other being with reality bending powers, even if I always realize it kinna late. Anytime my life (in my dreams) is threatened, something happens that prevents my death or injury. By then I realize, “I Have Control” and I became semi-aware of my dream state, and usually soon after, wake up.

Very rarely tho, I actually had Inception moment when I though I had woken up only to realize I haven’t. Then I woke up for real, groggy, for a split second unsure if I have actually woken up or it’s just another layer of dream.

Then all of my five sense fire up, stimuli come flooding in and I realize “yeah I woke up.”
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@tehwatever  
Most of my dreams involving either falling down from high up, or reliving a memory but like, different. And when I realize it, I wake up and find out it was never real. This can be good or bad, depending on the dream.

It’s like, for a moment, living in alternate timelines and looking through the eyes of my other selves, ones that made different decisions.

Most are happy but that ends up sad. What would life be like if I had close friends? What would life be like if I never moved? I’m watching through these possibilities and I’m only partially aware that I’m not supposed to be there.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Scrabbleman  
It do be like that with me, too. (without the falling down.) I think dreaming is some kinna declutter / cleaning up mechanism where you put information that you really want into long term memory and filter out the noise, so you often times relive / revisit moments that you wanna keep, because that’s how you store long term memory; through repetition.

At least that’s how I’ve been experiencing dreams. I know my dreams are made up of the things I experience prior to sleeping. I mean, you’ve probably spoken german in your dreams like I spoke spanish in my dream once or twice, right?
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Scrabbleman

I wish that would happen more often to me. The most recent similar dream I had was: an angel telling me I had been driving myself crazy, and after I dreamed, I was wondering if it really was an angel or not. One reason for that is, I then saw a fortress in a burning hell landscape which had Angels and Demons in it. Angels on Left, Demons on Right. To put it shortly, the location of Angels in Hell confused me, especially since they were on the left. Also, there was a tower behind the fort and on a path to the left of the fort, guarded by a line of more demons. Any time they looked away, the one or two in the far back would whip them.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Barry Tone In Islamic lore, angels are stationed in hell, too. They’ll be the ones kicking your ass and making man and demons’ stay in hell miserable. So if you was muslamic, you can assume it to be angel easily.

@Scrabbleman Yea, when you suddenly start speaking foreign languages with more proficiency than you do irl, maybe something is off.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide