Religion general

Background Pony #0424
Info about what I’m looking for: I’m an introvert and I believe in the afterlife.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #0424  
Go for Buddhism or Hinduism. Best religion for the modern person. 10/10 won’t give you grief. All the cool ppl are buddhist and hindu. Talk to Ciaran or HorsesAndMuchMoar for…more.

However, them european pagan religions are making HUGE comeback in the zeitgeist. Talk to username Zincy to learn more. If you wanna invest on anything, also talk to him.

If you’re already jewish by ethnicity, can’t hurt to learn judaism. It’ll help you in life. I’m not joking.

Christianity is still the most popular religion and the richest blokes are probably christians, at least culturally. It’s a safe bet, although it do be under fire by pretty much everybody online and it’s the one that has been deconstructed and criticized the most in the english-speaking world and pop culture.

Lastly. DO NOT even consider Islam unless you wanna play life on the most unfair, broken, unplayable difficulty level in 2021. You will get a lotta grief every single day online and offline, and your life will be miserable. There is no way I’m ever recommending Islam to you.

Good luck brosis.
Background Pony #0424
I can’t do Paganism, I love video games and cartoons too much to enjoy nature.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #0424

I’m a transhumanist enthusiast who wants to replace large amounts of his body with machinery, and utilizes every piece of advanced tech I can.

Paganism is just about respecting nature, your ancestors, and the fundamental forces of the universe. Not every branch is hippy’ish.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Scrabbleman  
I had said that irl, actually.

I generally tell ppl curious about islam that living the religion while fully buying into the modern idea is dumb as fuuuck.  
Ofc academically or even as a hobby you can study it, appreciate it, appropriate it, compare it etc. Whatever.

But, converting into the religion means eventually going up against pretty much everybody online and offline including fellow muslims.

Unless you either very stupid, very determined, already tough-as-nails or just plain mad then I dont see why you would willingly choose to live like that.

Being a muslim in 2021 and beyond is suffering. I do it because I’m stubborn degenerate and I have a sub 100 IQ.
Background Pony #0424
@tehwatever  
How about “no” on what you’re about to say? Nothing that I’m looking for matches with any of the existing religions, so I’m following my own. And nothing you can say can talk me out of it.

Besides, my friends and family agree with me. As long as I’m happy, that’s all that matters to them. (And in the case of my mom, as long as I believe in something then I won’t be going to Hell) Good day to you.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
Everyone’s interpretation of religion is different. Hell in fact, tehwatever and I are both Muslims, but we’re definitely not the same. We follow the same religion by name but when you look at it deeper, our perspectives and interpretations are completely different.

That’s the beauty of human experiences.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Flutter_Lover  
I’m not sure what your relationship with religion is but I feel like there’s a lot of unchecked anger here and you’re just blaming some dudes in the sky for no reason.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide