Religion general

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Hali the Emoji girl  
It’s possible that was the same star, but there’s also a chance that it was a nova or a supernova, but there’s no record of any such event in western history. However, there was a nova recorded in the Chinese records, and it might have been that, too.

One of my favorite stories of the Magi is what they did on the way home. Long story short, they followed a star to the Messiah, and on the way home found a nice spot to built a fire temple with their very own eternal flame.

Did you get a chance to see the Christmas Star this year? If so, was it inspirational for you?

It was very inspirational for me, but more from the “Wow we have a cool solar system” sense that we have these cycles of beauty that we can all share and respond to. Religion, for me, happens in those places where things meet in significant ways. Humans, for me, are creatures who detect the sacred.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@Ciaran

Unfortunately no, I tried to see it but I couldn’t see it in the sky at home luckily, we have technology to record stuff with. so I can watch and rewatch it anytime I want too.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Currently, I have stopped being a Christian, because I was upset over my lack of sales for my books, so I thought that God does not care about me. So, I considered returning to Buddhism by praying to the gods of my family, like the Na Tuk Gong.

However, when I told one of my friends that I wanted to pray to Shiva and Kali, he suggested that I should go ahead, because “Hinduism is open for anyone”. I considered praying to Shiva as I thought that he is more accepting of my lifestyle (instead of forcing me to be righteous) and he would be more likely to hear my requests (whereas Guan Yin and other Buddhist deities are more to do with spiritual matters).

@Ciaran

No, I was too busy on the Internet, and the skies were very cloudy as it was raining.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
open to everyone  
That’s nice. But that goes for pretty much any god in all religions isnt it? What’s preventing anyone like me, right now to start praying to a god? Why do I gotta ax the follower’s permission? They dont have ownership over their gods, do they?
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I think it’s just my muslim upbringing, because There has never been any requierement for me to pray to Allah. Doesnt mean he’ll listen. Or he does, just doesn’t care.

Rituals are another matter tho. Rituals got requirements. But just praying to a deity, has no barrier.

I.e. Allah, like I imagine most gods, is also open to everyone.

One time I had a friend ask me same question you asked me. “Can I pray to Allah?” and I had an actual confused face on me. I was like “I dont see why you can’t??” “But im not muslim”

I legit had to stop and question: so what? because there is nothing in the lore preventing anyone to pray to him. Allah is never exclusive to just muslims.

I have a feeling that when someone says “pray to” they mean “will my exact wish be granted” in which case, with Allah, nobody knows. Even muslims don’t get granted.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I hate feeling like my lack of belief in God is a bad omen knowing everything is going to shit, but that’s life. People need to understand it.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
People (like myself) pray to God, hoping that He would make things better. But since He is doing nothing to stop the virus (or He allows it), it makes me consider becoming an atheist.

But then, that will mean that I would have no one to ask to change the world, and I would have to accept that it is always a hellhole. How would a good atheist deal with this hateful world and horrible things?

I am asking this because I am angry that I cannot enjoy my favourite shopping mall, and God is to blame for the Covid virus!
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

Too close for comfort. I had dreams somewhat similar to that, as a teenager, in 2007 - 2009. I was going through lava lake neighborhods, dreaming of dark and quite dead cemeteries. I once dreamed I was stuck outside the bright city, in a cemetery in the extreme dark, with zombies roaming about and I was too scared to move. Awful…

Similarly, I dreamed AC/DC (yes, the band) tried to kill me. They couldn’t, since the gun just kinda… Dropped the bullet out of the gun, in oil.
Background Pony #2AD8
All Bad Religion should be eradicated because of their nonsensical traditions bundled with them (the realistically beneficial customs can remain) corrupting the believers into committing abysmal acts.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide