Religion general

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@RhodieNite  
Can’t say I’ve ever read doujins with religious references…or have I…yeah,I have,kinda. I have a ton of Lucky Star doujins and in one,Kanata(an angel,and a main character’s mother)smacks her husband from beyond the grave for lusting after an underage friend of his daughter’s.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Every time I hear a faith healer claiming they can cure Autism, I get super mad at that cause it’s straight-up bullshit.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
So here’s an interesting thought. I was just listening to an interview with a Muslim woman,who mentioned that because of her beliefs she wouldn’t expose her body in large capacity. full In MOTU,Orko’s people,the Trollans have a similar belief. Their bodies are only ever seen by family members and mates.  
full  
Then there’s this fella. He’s treated no differently than Orko treats other Trollans,does he come from a Trollan society with different beliefs? How many cultures exist on Orko’s home planet of Trolla? I find fictional religions fascinating as well as real ones.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hali the Emoji girl  
1: I don’t remember the doujins name  
2: I happened to hear it on NPR,a radio station. I missed the begining,but the woman was talking about her family being displaced due to something and they were at a refugee camp.  
3: The YouTuber Mysteriousmrenter once went into detail about having autism,and explained how without it he may not be able to do his videos the same way. Also,I’m obsessed with Power Rangers and have an encyclopedic knowledge of it and I have the ability to relate just about anything to it. If I wasn’t autistic I don’t know if my pop culture obsession would still be there. What if without it I’m overtaken by drepession. I’m not sure exactly what parts of me are affected by autism,I don’t do snall talk conversation,I don’t always understand humor,I’ve always had a strong reading ability and music affects me differently from others.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hali the Emoji girl  
I become hostile when I can’t change music. I become calm when I can. Even if it’s music I hate,I’m fine as long as I can control it.  
The other question,I’m not sure why I do that. Whatever I look at my brain immediately relates it to something else I’ve seen,not nessesarily PR,it makes me adept at coming up with memes. full  
Like that. Or another one I made about a YouTube channel using one of the Ewok movies. Most people wouldn’t associate those two things.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@Dex Stewart

Maybe the reason you become hostile when you can’t change music is because you feel like your not in control or secure. It’s pretty cool that you can come up with memes just from watching something and combine it with something else and thanks for answering my questions.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I find it hypocritical how it’s unacceptable for Middle Eastern or Muslim-Majority Countries to mix Religion and Politics together, but it’s okay United States to do it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide