Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hali the Emoji girl in topic Religion general

Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
> A feel like most atheist firmly denies the existence of god or the supernatural, because they care more about the power of their argument than the truth. The truth looks like a weak argument, but acknowledging a lack of information is the foundation of science. Perhaps some atheist can’t tell the difference between rejecting the assertion of god, and rejecting the possibility of god.

I don't "deny" the existence of gods and the supernatural because of argument; I just don't see any concrete evidence that they exist. I need evidence so I can know they exist instead of just believing they do.
No reason given
Edited by Hali the Emoji girl
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
> A feel like most atheist firmly denies the existence of god or the supernatural, because they care more about the power of their argument than the truth. The truth looks like a weak argument, but acknowledging a lack of information is the foundation of science. Perhaps some atheist can’t tell the difference between rejecting the assertion of god, and rejecting the possibility of god.

I don't "deny" the existence of gods and the supernatural because of argument I just don't see any concrete evidence that they exist. I need evidence so I can know they exist instead of just believing they do.
No reason given
Hali the Emoji girl
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
A feel like most atheist firmly denies the existence of god or the supernatural, because they care more about the power of their argument than the truth. The truth looks like a weak argument, but acknowledging a lack of information is the foundation of science. Perhaps some atheist can’t tell the difference between rejecting the assertion of god, and rejecting the possibility of god.

I don't "deny" the existence of gods and the supernatural because of argument I just don't see any concerete evidence that they exist. I need evidence so I can know they exist instead of just believing they do.
No reason given