Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Religion general

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I think hope is very unrealistic. Life is full of disappointments, and not even prayers can stop them.

Sometimes I think that pessimist nihilism is the most realistic view in life. The best anyone can do is work hard or die trying, and suffering will always be everywhere to torment you, no matter how much you want to be happy and hopeful to escape the bleakness of the real world.

Life is only the upper ceiling of Hell. If the Gods aren't even real at all, life only wants to make us miserable slaves as it destroys everything we love through every bad thing that happens to us.

For every one blessing anyone enjoys, ten more curses and torments follow. Everything we make and build will be swept away by some disaster or some careless idiot, and we have to start all over, endlessly, instead of living happier lives.

What would any atheist here share as their advice?

I feel as if the Gods will never answer any prayers at all, from the lack of success, delays, and constant disappointments I been through recently. And w

W
ithout any prospect of a better life even if youI keep trying hard, and looking back at everything youI lost along the way, every poor decision that led me to such a subpar situation, and every worsening thing caused by some distant idiots (like the Great Recession, poverty and corporate domination, COVID 19), I sometimes think that life on Earth is Hell.
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
I think hope is very unrealistic. Life is full of disappointments, and not even prayers can stop them.

Sometimes I think that pessimist nihilism is the most realistic view in life. The best anyone can do is work hard or die trying, and suffering will always be everywhere to torment you, no matter how much you want to be happy and hopeful to escape the bleakness of the real world.

Life is only the upper ceiling of Hell. If the Gods aren't even real at all, life only wants to make us miserable slaves as it destroys everything we love through every bad thing that happens to us. For every one blessing anyone enjoys, ten more curses and torments follow.

I feel as if the Gods will never answer any prayers at all, from the lack of success, delays, and constant disappointments I been through recently. And without any prospect of a better life even if you keep trying, and looking back at everything you lost along the way, I sometimes think that life on Earth is Hell.
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

Sometimes I think that pessimism is the most realistic view in life. The best anyone can do is work hard or die trying, and suffering will always be everywhere to torment you.

Life is only the upper ceiling of Hell. It only wants to make us miserable slaves as it destroys everything we love. For every one blessing anyone enjoys, ten more curses and torments follow.

I feel as if the Gods will never answer any prayers at all, from the lack of success, delays, and constant disappointments I been through recently. And without any prospect of a better life even if you keep trying, and looking back at everything you lost along the way, I sometimes think that life on Earth is Hell.
No reason given