Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

@Jade Kitsune
Yeah. It’s so annoying when other fans let their ego talk and walk around thinking they’re better than everyone else. All just because they care about their Pokémon’s IV/EVs and can’t respect or accept opinions that they don’t agree with.
Nothing wrong with caring for IV/EVs but I wish those that did would respect those who wanted to play the game for fun, and use Pokémon they liked even if they aren’t as strong
Like. I don’t care if I have two fire types in my team (well, before my Violet playthrough where I wanted just one of each type), or if my Pokémon has low EV/IVs or if yadda yadda is not as strong as yadda yadda
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Meanlucario
Even when Ubisoft and others backed away from that shit. Hell, even META aka Facebook parent company is questioning their stance on said thing.
You got Japanese co.panies like Square Enix and Nintendo dabbling on this failing concept.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Plus, the Pokémon Company already have something akin to NFTs, it’s the Pokémon Trading Cards. The only difference is at least the Trading Cards will be valuable over time due to their rarity, thanks to them be physical items, while NFTs do not because their digital.
So why the Pokemon Company (and by extension other Japanese Companies) already jumping into an already failing idea?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@igotnopicks
No. The NFT is a recite saying you own a link. The image isn’t part of the NFT, just a placeholder to represent said link. It’s more akind to having a recite saying you own a card rather than even borrowing the card.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I can’t get Iron Leaves to stop prancing at lightning speed long enough to get a decent snapshot in first-person mode so that’s the best I can do.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide