Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Jade Kitsune
In game, because I have a lot of mon to choose from. Most of which are fully evolved. Heck my normal team is around level 70 and that just with normal training. Heck even my Scarlet version has some mon that are way above level 70 one of which is a Charizard. Don’t ask me how I got a charizard.
Posted Report
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?

the winners~
(sorry Mewtwo but you already get all the attention anyways from general pokemon fans, newtwo gets this one)

Newtwo: [eats it anyways]

ah who needs appendixes
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
If we ever got the main Pokémon games in the GB or GBA lineup, they would have to play similar to the 3DS Virtual Console and disable rewind and save state features. You know, prevent cheating and whatnot.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide