Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I’m going to try to guess what the Anime protagonists team will be.
Pikachu, Quaquaval, Toedscruel, Armarouge, Dudunsparce, Annihilape
Posted Report
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
The fans: We want Shadow-two!
TC96: Ok, here you go
The fans: Wait no.
Also the fans: I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS!
How they fix it:
With the arrival of Stain, would that mean that when Pig introduces them to Mewtwo… The return of scarf cuddles?
Can we get mega-mom trying to carry adult huey on her arms?
Imagine if Pig could phase into herself She could fit into any box she wanted to
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m putting Gloom as my buddy Pokémon until I earn enough candies to evolve it into Bellossom and thus finish that one special research task.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jade Kitsune
Don’t you need a sunstone for that? Or are the candies you are referring to are how to get a sunstone? Or is this a Pokemon GO thing and I’m outside of my element here?
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
After seeing what the Paradox Pokemon in Violet look like, all I gotta say is I’m glad I chose Scarlet cause these ones are not as appealing. All of them are just robot replicas of whatever Pokemon they are based on, which I don’t know what this is trying to tell me about the future in that so many Pokemon either become robots or were given robotic replacements or what but they could have gone a bit more creative with some of these ideas. Maybe have certain Pokemon go through radical evolution stages overtime or even cybernetic Pokemon half machine and half organic. It’s unfortunate that the past is more interesting ands adds more to the lore of the franchise vs. the future is just like any other future in media would be, I mean I can at least understand if these were made to make life a little easier for humans like lifting heavy objects (Hariyama) or transportation to different locations (Hydreigon) otherwise these all seems rather generic.
Also generic are the names, they all just have Iron in their title. Scarlet actually got creative with the names like Scream Tail, Flutter Mane, Great Tusk, Roaring Moon, etc. They could uave done the same for Violet like Metal Jugulis, Copper Thorns, Armored Valiant, Steel Hands just to name a few instead of just Iron [Insert].
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Jade Kitsune
I think the problem is people expect exaggeration and as a result you got those thirsty for view and like on tiktok acting based on data they found on site wikipedia and articles that exaggerate signs, which is funny yet kind of sad.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Well, we just failed a Virizion raid. Literally had like two hits left to defeat it, but the clock ran out. I spent 100 coins on a remote raid pass for nothing.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide