Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Also, the Gen 9 Starters are the second Starters since Gen 6 where their secondary typings counters one another
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I just went to some kind of “art underground” at my theater (the one that does plays, not a movie theater), drew some Pokémon (using my phone for reference); I drew Nihilego and Hatterene and colored them in my way, then I drew and colored Arceus, and I drew Vespiquen but didn’t bother to color her cuz I ran out of steam and I went home.
Posted Report
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@NitroFury
There’s the moral question of Pokemon being legalized dog fights already, making them sapient being only adds to the issue (and has them being more like Digimon than Pokemon).
Its not that problematic once you play Black/White or watch its anime arc that mentions how Pokemon enjoys fighting and are totally willing to join with a human to grow stronger way faster.
Same with Digimon. In fact, in one chapter from the manga of Xross Wars, the digimon travel to Earth, and in one point they mention they are so used to fighting, they found the real world’s lifestyle way to calm and boring.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@phoenixacezero
It’s some… place in my theater’s basement, with different art classes. One involves clay, one is glass art, blah blah blah, and there’s the traditional art class. There are no rules or projects (aside from a recommended assignment on the board, otherwise you can do whatever). It’s held every Thursday night (until this coming May).
I’m too mentally drained to explain in further detail, so just pretend I said “art school”, okay?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
You know, all the glitches I’ve encountered were harmless, which involve the camera clipping slightly under the ground during a battle and a mountain’s shadow disappearing and reappearing. Otherwise nothing like the game crashing occurred.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I don’t have Vilote yet but of course Valent is my favorite of the future paradoxes I love the Ralts line and have been hopping for a Fighting/Fairy.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@RogueBadnik
A. You don’t know me well enough if you think using the anime as a reference is a good idea when talking to me.
B. B/W was focused on the morality of forcing others to “accept” your ideologies. The stuff about pokemon fighting is there for story reasons, as well as to not make the player feel bad about participating in legalized dog fighting.
C. There’s a difference: If you’ve played Digimon World (1, Decode or Next Order), you’d know that the aggressive mons in the wild are somewhat feral due to what is happening on the islands and are attacking the player because of it. And I tried watching the Fusion season (the anime version of Xross Wars). It was bad.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Maybe I’ll skip the bird and just go after Hand-Wings, and leave the bird for Gold and Crystal. I can at least attempt the bird a few times though.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide