Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@NitroFury
I still think it would be cool if we got a Pokemon style Luigi’s Mansion were you catch Ghost types with a vacuum and explore different mansions dedicated to different secondary types of ghosts.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
When “Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon” came out, I thought they were going to be sequels like “Black 2/White 2” were (since we used to have updated “third” titles which ended with Platinum). Then when that cutscene of Lillie fleeing from the Aether Foundation employees with Cosm… er, Nebby in tow came on early in the game with her original hairstyle, I was like “Wait, what?”
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
tizz-does-art

With “future next generation babytwo” talk over at xxtc-96xx mewniverse, I had this silly exchange that wouldn’t leave my head- of Huey ‘phoning’ his mom in a hormonal panic, confused and distressed about his (unaware) baby-flower encounter, and Newt has to break it to him slowly– after he stops shouting.
“Oh sweetie….”
She probably had to go visit him XD
is Hueys kid red to reference that old comic about him wishing he was red and not green? That’s cute aww!
yeah XD
baby’s name will be “Cheri” because Huey will call baby his “cheri berry”
What if Cheri is upset about not being green like their dad D:

the cycle continues
Lol Lilac being the one to hold Newtwo neck, just like how Pig is with Mewtwo.

once again history repeats itself and lilac gets traumatized XD
[[I can’t find the post where they’re named, but I think the darker twin’s name is Lavender.]]
How would Huey react to his new siblings being on the way?

karma for Huey’s past actions again XD but he’s excited when he found out and went to visit mom right when the twins’ powers were getting more active
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
They paralyze prey with poison, then drag them down to their lairs, five miles below the surface. - Frillish’s White Dex Entry
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
It would be fun if in Mystery Dungeon your personality like Hasty or Timid would determine your character dialogue and interactions.
Like a bold pokemon would say to your parter “Stop being such a baby, and get in there!” if your partner was scared to go inside.
Or a timid pokemon might be like “Yeah you gotta point, maybe we don’t need to go in there.”
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
An abandoned plush doll became this Pokémon. They are said to live in garbage dumps and wander about in search of the children that threw them away. -Banette’s Emerald Dex Entry
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide