Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Safire, Emrolrd, Dimond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Sword, Sheild, Legends Arceus, Scarlet, Vilote.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Thinking about Time Travel stuff that definitely won’t be the next game.
You can meet Cruggar, Pokemon Hunter Or you can meet Julia, Suppression Agent Class 2, Division D, in City 6372
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
The rocket cannons on its shell fire jets of water capable of punching holes through thick steel. - Blastoise’s Silver, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, BW, B2W2, X, Shield, & BDSP Dex Entries
It creates throwing stars out of compressed water. When it spins them and throws them at high speed, these stars can split metal in two. - Greninja’s X and Omega Ruby Dex Entries
Turning water into a deadly weapon
Posted Report
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
Tbh I kinda wanna see Newt’s reaction to finding the flowers a second time.

it would have taken her a moment to realize XD
Thankfully Newtwo has a better idea on what she is doing next time when she has more kids

the moment Newtwo learned the number of flowers blooming determined the number of babies….
[End of future scenarios for now]

Posted Report
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Even your home isn’t safe. Gengar will lurk in whatever dark corner of a room it can find and wait for its chance to catch its prey. - Gengar’s Ultra Moon Dex Entry
Posted Report
yelling_into_the_void

The Hell?
Is there any art of Amber hanging out with her non-canon brother and sister?

Now there is XD Since there’s kind of a baby trend going on I guess we can’t let the non-canon babies out.
Emery and Amber would have the tendency of being at odds with each other, given how they both have short fuses. Poor Sonya is always the one trying to prevent it but to no avail XD

Huey has a sinister side no one would suspect lol he plays dumb but he knows mind games lol
The stupid double whammy
I found a very rare moment of Mewtwo smiling ear to ear and now I wonder how he’ll explain this to Newtwo and how she’ll react.
Oh dang look at him, he’s so gosh darn happy XD

there, big smile
Pig sees Mewtwo smiling like that and immediately shoves her face into his chest to check that it’s really Da

I think he’s getting tired of her doing that XD
Posted Report
yelling_into_the_void

The Hell?
So what exactly was Newtwo’s expression when she learned the number of flowers determined the number of babies?

Well after she stopped coughing she had a whole new thing to cope with XD which is why mew told her about it in person

Finally a cup of tea large enough

the only time the bottomless mew stomach makes itself known with him now is the tea XD
Posted Report
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Lures prey with the sweet aroma of honey. Swallowed whole, the prey is melted in a day, bones and all. - Victreebel’s Yellow Dex Entry
Posted Report
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And since I missed a day, here’s an extra
If a traveler is going through a desert in the thick of night, Cacturne will follow in a ragtag group. The Pokémon are biding their time, waiting for the traveler to tire and become incapable of moving. - Cacturne’s Sapphire Dex Entry
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide