Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Dirty Bit
It got DARK.
But after watching it to the end, it turns out the Ultrabeast that masqueraded as Lillie for so many years saved Mohn, and only did it to seek companionship
It was quite gut wrenching to see Lusamine express such emotional devastation when they realized that Mohn lost his memory.
On the other note, Ash, Goh, and Koharu didn’t need to appear in the episode. They didn’t really do much.
It’s quite the thing to see Ash reunite with old characters though.
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
Species swap: Lakota turns into a Mewtwo and Mewtwo turns into a human.

Lakota finally gets her revenge XD
So for how long did Lakota spin Mewtwo? And I’m guessing he’ll be getting payback as soon as he’s in his original form.

I don’t think he’ll be looking for payback anytime soon, he’ll let Lakota have this one XD
[throws a blanket over human mewtwo] R.I.P

@xxtc-96xx come get your boy, he’s at it again XD
Going off what happened on @mewtwoandme, how would the ‘two fam react to the species swap thing happening, only Ash is the one that’s suddenly ‘twoed while the rest of them are human? I can only imagine the horror in Mewtwo’s heart at the idea of a psychic-powered disaster child with nobody to keep him in check.
Unless Mama Mew also swapped with Dahlia…

so much power XD
How would TC’s Mewtwo react to himself from another au being able to turn into a human with the help of Mew and Amber being able to do it by herself naturally?

mewtwoandme: There would just be a lot of bickering XD
xxtc-96xx: DP!Mewtwo: at least I don’t look like a ghost!
Pig: looks into the camera like The Office while Seinfeld music plays

Mewtwo came out and just cried like crazy. Ten minutes later, Newtwo is born and ends up being one of those newborns that just passes out almost immediately after birth.

baby newt: “it was nice when I had the place to myself…”
yelling_into_the_void

The Hell?
What would Amber, Huey, Pig and Blu look like as teenage humans?
The cousin squad ^^

Featuring @xxtc-96xx teen Huey (I imagine this is how teen human Huey would look like based on his child form lol. Also it was last minute untill I realized Pig was mentioned in the question too so she’s not in this one. That was my bad, sorry 😅 Let’s just say teen Pig is not one for group pictures XD)
Option 1: Pig isn’t into group pictures
Option 2: Pig doesn’t appear in pictures due to being a ghost
Option 3: Pig was too short to be in the picture
Option 4: Pig was taking the picture

“Hurry up so I can get on with my day”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide