Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
We haven’t heard much talk about the Gen 4 remakes lately. My morale for them has been pretty low lately.

Also as much I as want to continue Pokémon Masters EX, I hate how weekly events feel like such chores to me. Especially with Champion Stadium.

@Hali the Emoji girl  
I’m going to show my old geezer side here and answer that with Charmander for Pokémon Red all the way back in 1998. I named my Charmander after myself because I had no idea what was going on with my unstable autistic mind back then. I didn’t even know how to deposit and withdraw Pokémon until I reached Fuchsia City!

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I haven’t heard the best things about Pokémon Unite when it was announced but I hope you enjoy it. If you like LoL type games that maybe you’ll dig it.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks  
You mean the trailer for the new version of the Switch? That’s not enough. I want more details of the remakes. I want EVERYTHING from Platinum included along with every Pokémon and mechanic available. Fuck the haters of Mega Evolution, Z-Moves and Dynamaxing and fuck TPC’s mentality of trying to throw them away. They started this mess and they have to own up to it.  
A person I talk to is concerned about how Cyrus is going to be handled. Have they forgotten that story is the least biggest priority for TPC?
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
When Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl comes out and they fail all of the expectations I posted, I want to tell all of the people who whined for Gen 4 remakes when the series was not in a good position for them at the moment: YOU. WERE. ALL. WARNED!
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Red-Supernova  
The positives are it’s not gamefreak who messed up so much with SWSH that it’s not even funny anymore.  
The Negatives It’s Gen 4 everyone has played a Gen 4 game and knows the story of the game right now. Cyrus wants a new world. Wada wada wada the end.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks  
I know. But since we know that SwSh’s problems and this upcoming game’s possible problems weren’t due to the developers, its TPC who needs to learn to fucking slow down.

@igotnopicks  
This person expects the Team Galactic parts to be expanded upon. Like a new post game quest similar to the Delta Episode in ORAS. But what does it all mean for people like me who want more in-game content to complete involving competitive battling?
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Latecomer
Yeah, I loved the movie, but this is Netflix we’re talking about.
They may not know why it was good in the first place.

I’m partially afraid because it’s Netflix. For all we know, it’ll become the next Death Note shudder
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide