Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@yelling_into_the_void

Yep, baby-ified 3rd forms, Charmander has Charizards “horns” and wings, while Bulbasaur has a fully grown plant on it’s back.

That Ninetales though is literally just a young kit, I guess that’s what your Ninetales would look like if you used a Firestone on a recently hatched Vulpix
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Well now that I finished the Pokedex for Snap 2, I decided to come up with my own ideas for levels that would have been cool to see.

Savanna:  
Litleo-Pyroar  
Blitzle-Zebstrika  
Girafarig  
Cufant-Copperajah  
Phanpy-Donphan  
Chimchar-Infernape  
Rhyhorn  
Patrat-Watchog  
Tepig-Pignite  
Chatot

Egyptian Pyramid:  
Dusclops  
Yamask-Cofagrigus  
Unown  
Manectric  
Lucario  
Xatu  
Lunatone  
Solrock  
Baltoy-Claydol  
Bronzor-Bronzong  
Spiritomb

Haunted House:  
Litwick  
Ghastly-Haunter  
Misdreavus  
Duskull  
Shuppet-Banette  
Sinistea-Polteageist  
Gothitelle  
Bisharp  
Spinarak  
Alolan Rattata  
Alolan Meowth  
Noctowl

Factory:  
Klink-Klang  
Magnezone  
Rotom  
Registeel  
Beldum-Metang-Metagross  
Duraludon  
Elekid-Electivire  
Charjabug-Vikavolt  
Gurdurr  
Porygon-Z
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Hali the Emoji girl  
For trading in-game, yes. The games don’t connect to the Internet at all if you don’t have an online membership connected to your account.

The way you can work around this is to use the free version of Pokemon Home. Though your storage is limited to one box so you’d have to juggle mons in and out pretty much any time you wanna trade. Still better than nothing I guess.
Latecomer

Headcanon: humans who know a bit about Pokemon are often amazed by their language skills, being able to at least get the gist of a language very quickly but also learn many more than the average human.

Pokemon who are snart enough to make the comparison the other way, on the other hand, are often astounded by the human ability to actually speak othe langusges, even clumsily. And stories of them being able to actually teach each other them are generally seen as either a test of credulity or proof that they’re somehow psychic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide