Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@yelling_into_the_void

Hell, forget his name, I actually forgot what he even looked like!

Elio is definitely one of the more boring designs I think, Especially his Ultra one

@Shepherd

The Pokekids are absolutely adorable, one of the cutest trainer classes yet.

…but that might just be my Eevee Bias talking.
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

Gold was a Nineties poster-boy, what with the backwards hat, the Skateboard and poolstick, the kid probably listens to Greenday too XD

Brendan was noteworthy for his not-souleater Beanie that kind of looked like hair
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

His name was Gold in the original games as far as I’m concerned, the fact that the Rival’s name was, and still is Silver is all the proof I need, they just decided to give him a normal name later on in the remakes.

They were thinking of using a skateboard for Gold and Silver originally but opted for the already present Bicycle instead, don’t know where the Pool-stick came from though

@The Equestrian Zodiac

Elaine? that’s the other name for Miss Chicken hat right? she’s pretty alright as far as protag designs go, nothing wrong with either designs outside the hat in her first.

@Dirty Bit

I know right? The coliseum design looked like he had red eyes too, so I thought the kid was an albino for the longest time!
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

You couldn’t rename your rival in the third gen games, nor the fifth gen or onward, so those names are what they are, Lyra is absolutely a separate character from Kris (Whose name is also based on the title of the game she shows up in) and I don’t think the name Ethan was ever mentioned in either in-game, on the box or in any players guide, so as far as I’m concerned it was Gold at the time

And if you’re trying to use Lyra as an excuse for why Ethan’s name was always Ethan, I think that logic would suggest that Ethan is a different character than Gold altogether.

@The Equestrian Zodiac

Yep, I totally forgot about her, whoops! she’s pretty cute too I guess
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Littlecabbit  
That’s only in S/R/E. In Fire/Leaf, you could rename Blue. And the same for the pre-gen 3 games. And we’d need to see the list of names presented in the gen 2 games when naming your character.

I was referring to them giving Kris a real name base on your logic with Ethan, since Kris was replaced in the remakes, making them changing her name not making sense with the logic you’re using.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Littlecabbit  
And yet they happen to be the biggest topics here and in the fanbase with people constantly losing their shit over every single female human character. God those people just need to go to any other anime with only humans so they can be happier.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Am I the only one who thinks the bottom of Mimikyu kinda looks like a Shroomish?

Mimikyu’s true identity is an undead Shroomish. You’ve heard it here first.
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@WyrmSpawN

The Pokepark games looked fun too, though I’ve never played them, it’s a shame there aren’t more games like those ones though, I wouldn’t mind a Pokemon Tactics game that’s in the same vein as PMD

Or a pokemon survival game, where you’re the only human on a deserted island or something, where you have to help the resident pokemon in order to get the supplies you need to escape.

….Hell I’d take a pokemon dating-sim with no humans!
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

Which one? the pokemon Survive one? that’s because it is! Digimon Survive is still being made though, so it’s not out yet.

or are you talking about the last last one?

Don’t care! I’d still date a Glaceon, or a Ninetales

@WyrmSpawN

Yeah, I think I know the one you’re talking about, it’s kind of both the survival and the dating sim one though?

it has animal crossing characters in it too
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

No duh, I’d never expect either of them to make a game like that, I was just putting it out there :P

I just want any kind of Pokemon game that isn’t what we’ve been getting the last couple of years.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide