Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I doubt the new remake will introduce anything super new. Maybe some minor changes here and there. I hope getting Darkrai gets more easy.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Littlecabbit  
The only pokemon we see is Porygon Z so yeah they are using the Platinum Dex instead of the Pearl/Diamond Dex.

Fairy types will exist. So we are getting Sylveon added to the eevees for the game.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@RogueBadnik

You can never sit still with just one username can you?

We did see the girl that gives you the Gracidia flower, so my hope is that the event pokemon like Shaymin and Darkrai will be available, but since we’re getting Legends, I’m not sure that Arceus will be obtainable

@igotnopicks

Maybe, regardless of Fairy types existing in the game, I’m not entirely convinced we’ll even see Sylveon yet, that seems far too practical and intelligent for Masuda to allow.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Littlecabbit  
Only one of the directors. Which means the company that is currently making the remake will ask him some questions about said game. Other than that he’s probably busy with the Arceus game.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I know all the names, I just don’t give a fuck about the humans in Pokemon. That’s not why I like Pokemon, I like the Pokemon. I couldn’t give two shits about who I play as.
Background Pony #8CF0
Alpha Sapphire team:

-Pikachu (Jessica)  
-Crobat (Brock)  
-Swampert (Charlie)  
-Mightyena (Maple)  
-Linoone (Adrien)  
-Beautifly (Vince)  
-Wingull (Jasmine)  
-Kirlia (Homer)  
-Breloom (Stan)  
-Hariyama (Eugene)  
-Aron (Jack)  
-Numel (Trish)  
-Lunatone (Ron)  
-Glalie (Sofia)

Badges earned: 3/8
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@yelling_into_the_void

I have completely forgotten whatever the hell the sun/moon protags name were supposed to be, did they ever even have canon names?

Kalos girl’s name is Serena, most know that just because she was one of Ash’s companions, and Scottish girl is Gloria, from what I understand but is that one even Canon? I’ve no idea what any of the males are called anymore passed Lucas since no one cares about them.

@LightningBolt

Human characters have never interested me in the pokemon games, or Digimon games, or any games that center around monsters for that matter
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide