Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Adaptability, Bulletproof, Clear Body, Download, Early Bird, Filter, Guts, Heatproof, Infiltrator, Justified, Keen Eye, Levitate, Magic Guard, No Guard, Own Tempo, Power Spot, Quick Draw, Receiver, Serene Grace, Technician, Unnerve, Volt Absorb, Water Veil, Xian, Yonk, Zoom. Intimidate, Simple.  
I was trying to jokingly come up with a different ability for Every form of Unown, But I had to make up three of them
Latecomer

Just realised read something about the original starters which is totally obvious in retrospect, but I had never to this day noticed (and likely never would have on my own)… *they’re all reptiles.*
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
@Shepherd
Did you use Skill Swap with it.

Skill Swap fails if either Pokémon has Zen Mode. Zen Mode cannot be copied by Trace, Power of Alchemy, or Receiver. Zen Mode cannot be replaced by Mummy or suppressed by Core Enforcer. If a Pokémon other than Darmanitan obtains Zen Mode with Imposter or Transform, the Pokémon will not change forms.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide