Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Latecomer

Over the last 25 years, the main Pokemon series has given us 28-9 games in 14 releases telling 9 stories.

(Yes, I just felt like saying that.)
Background Pony #8CF0
I’m gonna get back into my Alpha Sapphire playthrough after the anniversary ends on April 1.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@igotnopicks
Tauros beef. Miltank have a higher feed-weight conversion ratio, they spend most of their calories on Moomoo Milk production.

The very concept of “humans eating meat” in a fantasy setting where both humans and fictional monsters coexist has been a problem for a while.

It reaches into an ethical dilemma when the mons can be as sentient like the anime counterparts, showing a large array of emotions and feelings, giving them a more anthropomorfied behavior.

Maybe the determination to eat a pokemon depends on its physical appearance?

We know that Farfetch’d and Slowpoke tails were consumed, but both are seen as shark fins: an unethical luxury.

I dont know. The more deep we thought about it, the more it turns into a disturbing vision about what humans can do to the pokemon.

full
Latecomer

@Meanlucario  
Yeah, but one thing is means is that there isn’t really a “main series”. There are all sorts of games, following various patterns, on a bunch of different systems.

@RogueBadnik  
Given what humans have managed to do to other humans throughout history…

(Of course, given their level of bio-science, it’s quite plausible that all meat is vat-grown. At least in civilised regions.)
Latecomer

Some animations which may be of interest. (Warning: mass Pokemon death.)

An all-out, literal-Pokedex battle between all Pokemin from the first 7 generations…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFqZggMcq34&ab_channel=TerminalMontage

…except Legendary and Mythical ones. They get their own match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVO8QrGAPHs

There’s also one just for baby Pokemon (even though they were in the original).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J3edRvnYU8

Each of them comes with a “behind the scenes” companion video too.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Mew was the first pokemon, right? And contains the dna for all the rest. Presumably this would include all the mythicals also created by Arceus, but does this also count for ultra beasts?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide