Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Latecomer

@Littlecabbit  
Or that humans are limited in being able to figure out what’s going on with them.

@Littlecabbit  
That they’re meant to be sexy from an OOC perspective doesn’t mean they are IC, or that such things are encouraged. I suspect it was probably the sort of thing that got you stoned in a lot of places.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Littlecabbit  
I’m using what we see in-game to decide what the world is like. There’s a reason you have to go to the fandom for what you’re talking about. It honestly feels like you just want to see the NSFW side of the fandom in official games rather than trying to figure out what the game world is like.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

Seriously, they send ten year olds out into the world, aided only by their Pokemon to wander out in the wilderness, you don’t think any of them would grow to have romantic feelings for any of the pokemon they raised, ever?

Even people who aren’t trainers still seem to grow up alongside Pokemon

It’s just that line of thinking actually bewilders me a bit.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Littlecabbit  
Again, you’re assuming sapience, something that is more sparse than you want to admit. Go play a Digimon game to see the difference between animals (pokemon) and sapient creatures (digimon). It’s a world of differences, if you mind my pun.
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

Except in the anime world, they seem very sapient, and very capable of romantic feelings, hell even in some of the manga’s they seem to be quite sapient, and the games barely show or talk about much.

@Latecomer  
@Littlecabbit
That they’re meant to be sexy from an OOC perspective doesn’t mean they are IC, or that such things are encouraged. I suspect it was probably the sort of thing that got you stoned in a lot of places.

How does that make any sense when their Creator is beleaved to be a pokemon?
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Littlecabbit  
That’s because the anime is the anime, and the franchise tends to do what’s convent at the moment, rather than choose a side and stick with it.

Maybe because the pokedex is full of shit and it’s just a very old pokemon that people think is a god? That’s the case with pretty much all the legendaries.

Let’s just stop now. Neither of us are willing to change our views and I rather end my day on another note.
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario  
@Latecomer

“it’s just a very old pokemon that people think is a god? That’s the case with pretty much all the legendaries.”

That’s the point, most religion in the pokemon world think the legendaries are gods, why would they think ill of inter-species relationships? let alone stone people for it?

Fine whatever, I’ll stop I’m tired of arguing anyway at this point
Latecomer

@Littlecabbit  
Well, it could quite possibly happen a lot on the downlow without being the sort of thing anyone ever admits.

@Meanlucario  
Perhaps they’re too busy chasing down “deviants” to have much time to deal with evil Teams?

@Littlecabbit  
Even the vauge references we get in Sinnoh, though, suggest it’s a long-ago practice. So something killed it off - quite possibly foreign influence. (Note that I’m pretty sure we never see evidence of Arceus worship outside of Sinnoh culture.)
Latecomer

@Hali the Emoji girl  
Yes…I suspect there are quite a few people in-universe who assume everyone does it but you’re just not supposed to talk about it, and plenty of others who would bd horrified to know they think that.

(Of course, this is a setting full of psychics, so said thoughts mind end up being more shared than anyone woukd like.)
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Littlecabbit
I’m using what we see in-game to decide what the world is like. There’s a reason you have to go to the fandom for what you’re talking about. It honestly feels like you just want to see the NSFW side of the fandom in official games rather than trying to figure out what the game world is like.

Kind of, yes? Because the official games don’t HAVE anything like that.  
Nott because it doesn’t exist, but because that would raise the age rating of the game, which Nintendo/GameFreak would like to avoid at all costs, even if it means cutting out beloved aspects of the game, like the Game Corner.
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Shepherd

Mini games like stadium would be great, but I doubt they’d put that much work into it, considering Gamefreak aren’t the ones making the remakes, that being said who knows, they could surprise us with these games.

Like actually having Megas :P
Latecomer

@Meanlucario  
Talking in human words? No. But they’re often able to make themselves more or less understood. (Still, if there wasn’t a limit people like N and Yellow wouldn’t be special…)
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Latecomer  
Yellow is manga only and I assume that N is like our world version of animal whispers. I’m going off game-only info. Wish that we could drop this and you guys can just enjoy fan-works with sapient pokemon instead of trying to force the games to also have them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide