Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Remember Cynthia is in Gen 4  
Also Remember PAIN!!!  
Also Also Remember Cynthia has that Garchomp.  
Also Also Also Remember that the pokedex of the Gen 4 didn’t have much fire types.  
Also Also Also Also Remember that Cynthia has a Gastrodon instead of Togekiss in the Pearl and Diamond.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@WyrmSpawN  
That’s because she’s the champion with a well rounded team in both Platinum and Diamond and Pearl.  
She has an answer for just about anything. And her Garchomp is usually the best pokemon on her team. Heck when I did my noevorun I was more worried about her Garchomp than any of her other pokemon. Infact her Garchomp Koed my Sneasel.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
full

Shinx: In the old days, we Pokemon would freely run and play in the open fields and hilltops, it wasn’t until the Great Sinnoh Ninja came stalking through the tall grass and slaughtered enslaved our brethren in little balls that we learned the importance of always hiding in tall grass.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide