Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’ve heard some rumors that Diamond and Pearl remakes are confirmed. All I have to say is…no, no, no, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

@Latecomer  
Of course not! Sword and Shield broke Switch sales records.

@Littlecabbit  
You have DistantKingdom’s same reaction towards New Pokemon Snap’s graphics.

@Background Pony #5669  
I saw some kids make Pokemon drawings on the walls and we did have some Pokemon Trading Card spots during recess.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I remember in elementary school that they banned Pokémon trading cards.

They banned the cards at my school too. Their reasoning was stuff like they thought they were too distracting and they didn’t want to be liable for them getting lost or stolen or whatever.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I wouldn’t mind seeing Sinnoh remakes this year, it’s been seven years since Hoenn was remade and three years since Kanto was remade. I haven’t played a Sinnoh game in five years, that and my Nintendo DS stopped working four years ago. The last Sinnoh game I played was Pokemon Platinum, which I still consider my favorite Pokemon game.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Looking forward to New Pokemon Snap, and looking at the new trailer compared to the original game it is such a shocking difference to see  
full  
full

Definitely excited to replay this classic gem again
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Meanlucario  
God, I wish they were.

@Random-Rambling  
Exactly! Along with deciding that they are not gonna lose that much money as they fear if they have to postpone the toys, trading cards and anime seasons because the next mainline game needs more time.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

[screams in German]
I will never get over the fact that Gou is so bloody feminine and I’m pretty sure neither does the fandom, considering the number of fanart of Gou wearing dresses.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Red-Supernova  
I know Graphics don’t make the game but come on. Even your Spinoffs are getting better graphics than main line games. Which is probably a big blow to Gamefreak’s Graphics department at best.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

[screams in German]
@igotnopicks  
The Pokémon company and their intense hatred over putting a bit more effort to make quality stuff because they have zero competition. And the only time there is a quality Pokémon game, it’s rarely a mainline game or even made by Gamefreak.

Still waiting for the next Mystery Dungeon…
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
Isle of Armor is the only other Pokedex to contain the Shinx family, it’s kind of a shame because I like the Shinx family. That and the Venonat family has only appeared in the Kanto and Johto Pokedex, and I like Venomoth.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide