Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Latecomer  
Pretty sure this only applies mostly to the games. We have seen Pokemon in the anime turning pretty badly after battles, even needed serious medical attention instead of a quick healing machine.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Meanlucario  
VERY out of touch. And what’s worse is that his successor, Shigeru Ohmori, is keeping Junichi Masuda’s thought process alive.  
Either Ohmori needs to realize that his buddy’s design philosophy isn’t as good as he claims it to be or hand the series to a new director who can really look into each past entry and learn why each one of them were loved and what should be fixed and expanded upon.
Background Pony #42AA
@Littlecabbit

At this point there are two options:

1)Passing the development of future Pokemon games to someone else, more competeant;  
2)Making the franchise going on hiatus in order to make Game Freak ordering their ideas and making Pokemon great again.

Unfortunately I don’t think neither of those optional are going to happen. Despite its decadent quality, Sw/Sh still sold extremely well, and I’m afraid they will go with the same route of EA with FIFA: “the game sells extremely well regardless, why should we bother about improving the quality?”… that’s just sad.

Well, if anything we’re getting this gorgeous gem for now…
Background Pony #9208
The Pokemon franchise is dead. If you think it not then you are a delusional idiot. The Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remake will be garbage. Pokemon will never be good again. R.I.P Pokemon. Fuck you Game Freak.
Background Pony #9208
@pixel  
It true you know. Pokemon is dead. Pokemon Sword and Shield killed the franchise. All future Pokemon games will be dogshit.
Background Pony #5669
Yesterday was the 25th anniversary of Pokemon.

How big of a deal was Pokemon at your school?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide