Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Background Pony #A2D6
It is the 1st anniversary of Pokemon Sword and Shield and the death of the Pokemon franchise. R.I.P Pokemon !996-2019. Fuck you Game Freak.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Red-Supernova
IIRC last time we had a year without a new Pokémon game, Tepig was still Pokabu.

I mean, it’s good that we’re not getting a Pokemon game EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Maybe they can actually take some time to slow the fuck down and make a better game this time.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I consider Pokémon Sword and Shield to be average at best, I liked Let’s Go more as it had more content. At the same time, I also found Let’s Go average. The last good games I liked are Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
My favorite Pokémon games are also on the Nintendo DS, the core series games. The spinoff games, Pokémon Ranger and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon are good too.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Red-Supernova  
Confession: I actually haven’t played gen 4, I just wanted to shoehorn in a reference to the meme.

I was a kid when gen 1 came out and Pokemania was in full swing (I hate dating myself but there’s not really a way to tell this story without doing so). Gen 4 was around the time - in my class, at least - by which you were expected to have “outgrown” Pokemon. By then, you were expected to have moved onto more “mature” games. You know, the ones with blood and people shooting at each other. You were pretty much considered the most awkward kid around if you still played Pokemon then: even the other nerds would make fun of you.

It’s easier to get back into it as an adult because 1) nobody cares what you’re into and 2) even if they did,l your opinion of what other people think is significiantly lowered.

So yeah, that’s the dumb reason I missed out on a few games I probably would have liked.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide