Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
I know it’s a topic that’s dead in the ground by now and everyone is sick of it, but I just cannot get over that Sw/Sh cut the dex in half and then is spoonfeeding it back in slowly with DLC and there’s people treating this like some wonderful amazing thing when this never had to be done before.
All that tells me is that this is the new normal and that’s just how it will be from now on, and I’ll be forever chided for disliking it and feeling betrayed by it because expressing negativity about something you like just makes people label you as a hater and not worthy of the time of day.

I mean

It’s you who brought it up so .H.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
full
full

Staring Contest

Eevee: Uncle Vaporeon! Let’s have a staring contest!  
Vaporeon: Oh, okay.  
Eevee: Let’s do it! If you laugh, you lose! blebleble  
Vaporeon: Acid Armor (“Liquefy” in Japanese)

Espeon: Please don’t make my child cry.  
Eevee: [traumatized]  
Vaporeon: I just wanted to make him happy….

full

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide