Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

PonyGamer

Pokemon Sword and Shield are shitty abomination. It killed the Franchise. Pokemon will never be good again. Game Freak don't care about the fans or making good games. They only care about money. Pokemon Sword and Shield is the Sonic 06 or Rise of Lyric of the Pokemon Franchise. Everybody hate it. Game Freak won't ever listen to the fans. Pokemon is Dead. R.I.P Pokemon. !996-2019.
Background Pony #6379
That Pokémon Smile apparently only works for kids, as the first six times (morning and night) that I played it, I couldn't catch anything after brushing.

On the plus side, I now know HOW to brush properly.
Random-Rambling
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@PonyGamer
Pokemon Sword and Shield are shitty abomination. It killed the Franchise. Pokemon will never be good again. Game Freak don't care about the fans or making good games. They only care about money. Pokemon Sword and Shield is the Sonic 06 or Rise of Lyric of the Pokemon Franchise. Everybody hate it. Game Freak won't ever listen to the fans. Pokemon is Dead. R.I.P Pokemon. !996-2019.

Funny you should say that, because Sonic is FAR from dead, even after '06.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

I'm a lasagna hog!
@Random-Rambling
And debatably Sonic's had way more "bad games," (some of which I still enjoyed personally) so honestly if several "bad" games aren't going to kill Sonic, then frankly one/two isn't going to kill Pokémon.

Besides, Sword/Shield still sold well enough, and some fans still enjoyed them. (My nephews did.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~